24| Aroused

Chapter Twenty-Four

Angelia's  POV

When I enter the café from the front entrance, I find myself enveloped in the smell of coffee.

Mmm. Caffeine.

Taking a look around I wonder how many people walk in here daily. Teenagers bustle up and in out of their seats, studying or talking. Maybe even having a date.

"Angelia!"

I look in the direction my name was called and smile once I see Deandra waving me over to her. I start walking toward her and I notice that someone else was next to her.

I frown a little but slide into the booth with a small smile, "What's up-Alec?" He peers above his book and smiles at me genuinely, "Hello my beloved." I clutch my hands together and stare at him for a bit before looking over to Dea.

She catches my questioning look and her red lips break into a smile, "Alec is helping me-" I raise an eyebrow and she rephrases her words, "-us study."

At the words Alec and us together in a sentence I shiver a little.

Where's Yoandri when you need him?

**********************************************

Alec shoots a hard, complicated question at me and I give him the answer under ten seconds. He smirks his infamous smirk that sends chills down my back and makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

I frown.

"Deandra don't you think that's enough studying for a day?" I ask.

I dare to glance at the curly haired girl just to find her fondly eating chips, and looking between the both of us with excitement. "No, no. Please keep going," she encourages.

Blowing air out of my cheeks, I shake my head at her and turn my eyes to meet Alec's azure blue ones. "Want to help me pick out a book?" he asks with a small smile.

I shrug and get up, anything being better than answering another complex question. Padding my feet to one of the teen fiction rows, I stop and take a deep breath before relaxing.

My shoulders slouch a little, but I can breathe better and with that, I journey across the books. Slowly, I take my time, dragging my finger across each of the titles. I smile when I see books I have already read, experienced, or journeyed through and notice that Alec was right behind me the whole time.

His body felt like a thick blanket hanging over me that made me hot, and uncomfortable. His eyes seemed to be following my every move, and then I felt his warm breath in my ear.

"Angelia?" he whispers.

I step away a little but end up with his arms trapping either side of me and panic rises in me.

What is this boy capable of?

Alec smiles down at me and it makes my stomach flutter in all the wrong ways.

Yoyo.

Yoandri.

Homeslice where you at?

As if the Lord himself heard my prayers, I feel Alec being ripped away from me and there stands Yoandri.

I have missed you dearly.

Yoandri looks over to me and I notice how his eyes seemed to soften from his hard glare. Alec struggles to get up and when he does, Yoandri is still looking at me.

Alec looked pissed.

Yoandri then takes two steps towards me and wraps me in his arms in an tight embrace. It's then that I realize that when Yoandri is near, I feel safe from all the wrong in the world.

Everything seems to fade in the background and then it's just the two of us, together.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hear angry footsteps just as I look up into Yoyo's brown eyes that resembled milk chocolate. He tilts his head and then his mouth is on mine, his hands running down my arms and over to my lower back.

His touch sets my skin on fire and my body shivers, goosebumps arising. Yoandri cradles my head in his hands and I smile into the hot kiss.

I smile because I missed the taste of his lips on mine.

And also because I realized I could never love someone as hard.

*********************************************

I take my slice of pizza and take a bite from the tip, ravishing in the taste of stringy cheese and fluffy dough. Yoandri does a funny face with his smile shaped crust, only making me snort.

He laughs and I let out a chuckle before nudging him softly with my elbow. Yet again, we found ourselves half naked, but this time we were eating pizza instead of ice cream.

Except I would much rather have him.

As if Yoandri heard my mere thought, he turns around, tosses the pizza aside and lays on top of me. I smile at him as he gazes down at my face and says, "You're so beautiful." Then just like that his lips meet mine feverishly.

Yoandri kisses me hard and long almost like we would never have time to kiss ever again.

I reciprocate the movement of our mouths and I feel his fingers swirl down to my pelvis, then back up to the valley between my breasts. He smiles at me before kissing me again and I find myself speechless, being able to communicate by action only.

My body aches for him and all he does is tease me for the sake of it.

I shall pelvic thrust you, you peasant.

Then just like that Yoandri stops to laugh as I pelvic thrust him, hard. His brown eyes showed lust but also a bit of amusement at my actions.

"Pelvis thrust?"

I blush but nod either way and he chuckles to himself before kissing me again and reverse pelvic thrusting me.

I wriggle at the contact between our intimate parts and arch my back to let him know I wanted more.

I needed more.

Yoandri gets the message and soon enough, we are both naked under the sheets. But the plot twist was: we just slept.

Sure, we might have touched here and there but we fell asleep on the way there.

What an Angelia and Yoandri thing to do, huh?

As we slept peacefully, Alec crossed my mind and I frowned before pushing myself closer to Yoyo.

He got aroused.

"Angelia?"

I peep out a, "Yeah?"

"I hate you," he groans.

"Love you too," I kiss his cheek.

__________________________________

a/n

purple.

BIG LOTS IS SUCH A COOL PLACE OML