19| Precious Moments (Part 1)

(a/n tell me if this is a good idea or not)

Chapter Nineteen

Angelia's POV

"Aw, is she crying?"

Their laughs echo in my ears and a soft, honey like voice comes to defense."Just give them back." Their laughs diminish and the jock says, "Yoandri, chill. She's a dork." I wipe at my eyes, and soon someone puts my apparently unbroken glasses back on.

The person picks me up and pulls me close to them. A hand is laid on my cheek and brown eyes peer into mine, with worry. "Are you okay?"

**************************************

"Lillian dumped me."

Wow.

I clear my throat and say, "That sucks." His face grows angry and he jumps off my lap. "Sucks?! IT SUCKS?! IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?!" I sigh and lay back, ready to hear him rant about his ruined relationship.

"SHE LEFT ME FOR MY BEST FRIEND! I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE ONE. I THOUGHT SHE LOVED ME BACK, AND IT TURNED OUT SHE WAS WITH HIM THE WHOLE TIME! I FUCKING LOVED HER. I WOULD'VE DIED FOR HER. HER BEAUTIFUL GINGER HAIR, BROWN EYES, AND BEAUTIFUL SMILE. I WANTED HER TO BE MINE. MY RELATIONSHIP IS RUINED BECAUSE OF YOU!"

I look up and see him glaring at me. "What the fuck is it exactly that I did?" He lifts me up and pushes me, "I DEFENDED YOU! SHE SAID I SHOULD'NT DEFEND ANYONE BUT HER!" I let out a chuckle and say, "Well, if you wanna be that way."

I push him back and say, "You didn't have to defend me. I was doing fine on my own. You just said she cheated on you, and now you're saying that this is my fault?" I look away and laugh humorlessly.

"It's not my fault she cheated on you."

***************************************

"HELLO! MY NAME IS YOANDRI CABRERA AND I LOVE ANGELIA WINCHESTER!" I roll my eyes at him and bump into his shoulder. "No you don't. You just met me." People laugh at our small bickering and I take a seat by the window.

"She's impossible." I hear laughter and snuggle into the booth. Yoandri sits next to me and bugs me with kisses on my cheek and neck. "I'm trying to make a five page essay on Physics. Quit it."

He smirks evilly and starts to tickle me. I look at him impassively, and annoyed. "I'm not ticklish." Yoandri sighs and kisses my neck once more before giving up all together.

"I'll buy you coffee," he mutters and I look up at him. "I didn't ask for it." Yoandri smiles and nods. "I know."

**************************************

"Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up."

I gently lull myself to sleep, Yoandri's heartbeat thumping against his warm chest. I snuggle into his neck and kiss his collarbone, causing him to shiver.

I chuckle in his ear before getting knocked out from drowsiness.

The only thing I hear is a small whisper.

It was barely there.

"Thanks."

****************************************

Yoandri appears behind me, "Why are we here?" I turn around and hug him, smiling in excitement. "I wanted to show you."

He furrows his eyebrows and I let go of him, "Since I basically live in the middle of the woods, we have the best view of the stars."