27| Cold

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Yoandri's POV

"So you fucked me because you were needy?" she asks with tears streaming down her cheeks. I smirk and wink at her. "That's right, honey bunch," I reply slyly.

She sobs and I hold in an annoyed sigh, only staring at her with a fake empathetic look. "I hope you have a nice day," I smirk at her.

I grab my jacket on the way out of her dorm room and close the door behind me.

It was a Friday night, dusk just falling over the city and it was an quite amazing vibe. Drinks, girls, and sex.

The only things that mattered to me.

Let me catch you up, shall I?

Angelia and Alec were exclusive ever since I punched the guy in the face. Joel was obviously on her side.

Everybody was on her side.

I felt lonely and so I turned cold. It was the only solution.

Everyone either wanted me or wanted to be me.

It was sickening.

But on a completely different note, no one believed my side of the story and I was a loner.

The end.

Sad, I know.

"Yoandri!" I hear a voice yell behind me.

I turn around just to see an certain intoxicated curly haired girl with turquoise eyes stumbling towards me.

A small frown settles on her face as I take note on her face. It was red, and her eyes were bloodshot. She finally stands in front of me and I lean against the wall, wishing for her to speak.

She burps before sighing. Her eyes look up at me and for once, my heart doesn't skip a beat. "Do tell?" I say with a confused expression on my face.

Angelia hesitates and I tense up as she leans closer to me. I smell the alcohol on her breath and she looks down at her hands before finally she embraces me tightly, breaking down in my arms.

"I love you. I love you so much that it hurts. I hate it! I HATE YOU, YOANDRI! YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT ALL THE FUCKING TIME!" she explodes with anger.

She hugs me tighter yet doesn't stop yelling at me. "YOU HAVE CHEATED SO MANY TIMES. IT IS SICKENING!" she sobs. I frown and try to gently push her off me.

"Bab-Angel," I murmur softly.

She completely decomposes in my arms and I look down at her curly mob of hair on top of her head. "I miss you," she cries.

My breathing hitches in my throat and she repeats the same phrase over and over. "I miss you, Yoandri. I miss you so much."

I close my eyes, wanting nothing more than to push her off of me and leave. "Angel, you have Alec now," I mumble under my breath.

Angelia shakes as I pry her arms away from my chest. "No, Yoandri please," she begs but only irritates me any further. "Don't leave me. Please. I love you," she pleads.

"ANGELIA SHUT UP! YOU ARE SO AGGRAVATING! IF YOU LOVED ME, YOU WOULD HAVE LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF. YET HOWEVER YOU DIDN'T. NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO TELL ME YOU CARE?!" I growl through gritted teeth.

Angelia hiccups through her tears and looks at me through wet eyes.

I ignore them.

"Fuck you," I hiss.

I turn on my heel sharply and speed walk to the nearest exit, leaving the mess of a girl behind me.

The mess of a girl that completely fucked me over.

The mess of a girl that made me cold inside and out.

The mess of a girl that made me change into a frozen hearted motherfucker.

I can't thank her enough.

**********************************************

"Hey, sexy," I smirk at the innocent girl in front of me.

She blushes and looks down before looking back up at me again. "Hola, papi," she whispers and I groan in her ear, biting her lobe softly.

From the corner of my eye, I see Angelia, but this time she isn't a hot mess.

Thank god.

I laugh as she gropes me, and I dance with her in the mass of hot, sweaty young adults that had nothing better to do than get a good fuck.

Someone sighs and pulls me by my ear, away from the hot girl in front of me. I protest in pain, "Ow, ow, ow. Can you not?"

The person lets go and I finally get a look at their face.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Xandra only smirks.

************************************************

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I scowl.

She crosses her arms and glares at me. "Where's Angelia?" she questions with a glint in her eyes. "Angelia's here. Just not with me," I reply before walking around her to the door.

Xandra follows me.

I make it my dorm in about five minutes and she only trails behind me. "What do you want?" I question. Xandra sits in my desk chair and spins around before replying. "What happened? Why is she with Alec instead of you?"

I turn around seething. "Because she wants to be with him. Because she doesn't let me explain anything. Because she's a selfish bitch," I say coldly.

She flinches before asking another question. "Why don't you explain it to her? What happened anyway?" she interrogates.

"Alec drugged me and made me have sex with a girl other than Angelia. She blames me for cheating when I didn't even know I was doing it," I answer with an irritated tone.

"She won't let me explain. So why bother?"

I roll back into my bed but face the ceiling this time, my eyes stinging with held back tears.

Everything is completely quite as she spins around in the chair. The fan above my head twirls slowly in the air and I sigh gently.

Finally, the silence is broken.

"Do you still love her?" she asks quietly.

Silence falls upon us yet again and I only breathe to stop from crying out in the pain my heart holds.

"I hate her," my voice cracks.

She stops spinning.

"I hate her with every inch of my being."

___________________________________

a/n

as requested.