20| Precious Moments (Part 2)

Chapter Nineteen

Yoandri's POV

"Aw, is she crying?"

Their laughs echo in my ears and a soft, honey like voice comes to defense."Just give them back." Their laughs diminish and the jock says, "Yoandri, chill. She's a dork." I wipe at my eyes, and soon someone puts my apparently unbroken glasses back on.

The person picks me up and pulls me close to them. A hand is laid on my cheek and brown eyes peer into mine, with worry. "Are you okay?"

**************************************

Her hands looked soft and warm, so kissable. I instinctively grab her hand and she hesitates but I raise it to my lips anyway, and brush my lips against her delicate hand gently.

She intakes a breath and I stay there, pressing my lips against her hand, until she clears her throat and pulls her hand away. I snap out of it and see her pulling on her backpack, fumbling to get things done.

***************************************

Angelia nods and shuts her door, coming in close to me. I back her up against the lockers and her breath hitches as my hands run over her curves. I lean in and meet her eyes, curiosity in them and exhilaration in mine.

I run my fingers over her arm and go up to meet her jaw, hovering over her lips. They were red, full, and looked warm.

Good.

I hesitate but caress her jaw with one hand, and rest a hand on her hip with the other, brushing my lips against hers. She leans forward a little and our lips touch properly, resulting in gasps of air for both of us.

"NO PDA CHILDREN!"

I sigh and back away as Vice Principal, Mr. Lawley makes us break up. Angelia stares up at me with a mischievous grin on her face.

Then she pulls me down to her lips, kissing me hotly. I slam a hand down on the lockers as a balance, using my other hand to pull her closer, as close as possible.

I breathe hard against her lips as she runs her hands through my hair, pulling on my lip as she backs up. I sigh in pleasure and she takes that as a sign to keep going.

Her tongue peeks out gently and I don't hesitate in French kissing her softly. My hands run over her body, intertwine in her hair, caress her skin. I grin as the bell rings and we both pull away, breathless. 

***************************************

I hesitate as I walk into the dressing room and Angelia moves her hair aside, letting me see the smoothness of her back. Her shoulder blades show prominent against her milky skin.

I stumble over my movements as my cold fingers meet her warm skin, and she shivers. I smile a little and unzip her dress, my hands caressing her warm, soft, delicate skin.

"There you go," I mutter under my breath. We stay close together and I stare at our reflection in the mirror. I grin because we looked good together.

Really good.

***************************************

Her eyes glimmer in the moonlit room, her eyelashes brushing the top of her cheekbones. I smile as she winks at me and when I open my arms she walks into them. She straddles me and rests her head on my chest, her arms wrapping around me. I play with her curls and her breathing slows.

"You're so comfy."

I smile and chuckle softly, "Thanks." An idea pops into my head after a few minutes of silence and I whisper, "We should play a game." She exhales and whispers back, "Okay."