9| Back Together

Chapter Nine

Yoandri's POV

"PERO MI HIJO. SI TÚ SABES QUÉ TIENES ESCUELA MAÑANA POR QUÉ ESTAS DESPIERTO?"

(but my son. If you know you have school tomorrow why are you still awake?)

I smile a little and Angelia huffs at me tapping her foot against the wooden flooring. Richard turns to us and grumbles, "Why can't you appreciate me? I'm asleep at a reasonable hour."

I shake my head and Angelia stays quiet, "You're right, Richard. Do you wanna chill tomorrow? We can go to lunch after our test and then go to the movies because this one," she sends me a pointed stare and I raise my hands up, surrendering. 

"Has decided that his bed time is nothing but a time. It can ruin your life if it wants. Te recuerdas cuando estavamos dormiendo a las doce y pico?"

(you remember when we were sleeping at twelve?)

I sigh and nod, "Si, me recuerdo. Pero como quiera!" She shakes her head and goes to leave the room. "I was going to ask you a real question pero it can wait till tomorrow," she mumbles.

(yes, I remember. but that's besides the point!)

Angelia stomps out leaving a sleepy Richard behind. "I like your pajamas!" All I hear are angry stomps and she yells, "SHUT UP, YOLI! YOU KNOW I GOT THEM FOR CHRISTMAS!" I laugh wholeheartedly and clutch my stomach. "Did you see her pajam-"

"Yes, ahora silencio."

(yes, now silence)

I keep laughing, tears springing into my eyes. "They were Frozen pa-pajamas," I laugh out. I wipe my eyes and let out a, "Woo. Good times."

Richard glares at me from above his comforter and I can feel him seething, "I hate you." I chuckle and the lights turn off automatically, "I love you too, Richard."

He grumbles angrily and I hear, "Maldita...la hora...coño." I laugh and he groans, "Shut up." I feign hurt and grab my heart, "It hurts."

Richard breathes heavily.

"Joel, tell your cousin to shut up!"

I point to my heart and tap my heart, "It hurts right here." Soon I hear Joel's voice from the room across the hall. "YOYO SHUDDUP!" I laugh and smirk at the darkness. A small breeze comes from our open doors and I reply, "BRO!"

Joel replies, "WHAT BRO?" I smirk, "TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT WE ARE BROS BRO!" He faintly says, "Bro." I'm on the verge of bursting out in laughter, "WHY'D YOU WHISPER BRO?" Joel chuckles, "BECAUSE YOU ARE MY WHOLE WORLD BRO!"

We both laugh loudly as I finally spell out, "B R O." Richard shoots up from the bed and opens the door to our bathroom, "PERO COÑO! NO PUEDO DORMIR? EL DIABLO ES QUÉ USTEDES TIENEN!"

(but fuck! I can't sleep? The devil is what you guys have)

I laugh at the sight of Richard losing his shit and Joel replies, "NO MENCIONE ESE PAJARO!"

(don't mention that pest)

I laugh louder if possible and Angelia in her Frozen pajamas flashes in my mind, "She was wearing Frozen pajamas," I cry out in laughter. Joel laughs from across the hall, "DUDE YOU SAW HER TOO!"

Richard slams the door to the bathroom shut and I fall off my bed in laughter. After ten minutes Joel and I are still laughing. "I hate you guys so much!"