The Classix

Hello there! I thought I'd give you a little note before we embark on this twisty little second installment of The Famoux Trilogy.

The Classix is easily the most confused story of all three Famoux novels. Unlike its more stratified and orderly brothers The Famoux and The _______ (I'm not yet giving you the name of book 3 for surprise purposes), this middle one is and always has been a little harder to pinpoint. The book is, essentially, a melting pot of scenes I've been thinking up every night since I was 12 years old.

(Update: Whatever title you've seen in my massive collage edit is the old title of book 3. I have changed it actually just recently since then, so that pretty one is now not the cover. I found a name that fits MUCH BETTER. WOO!)

If you're anything like me, the scenes you muse on to help you get to sleep aren't always the most practical scenarios. They are massive impossibilities. They are daring statements from the people you'd least expect. They are inherently weird concepts with equally weird outcomes––most of which you can't help but think to yourself, "I'm gonna write this down someday."

Well, after a few years of thinking them out, I wrote some of them down. Of course, I used the only names I had off the top of my head, which turned out to be my Famoux characters. Naturally, they mixed their way into my plot.

It's going to be hard for me to figure out what should and shouldn't make it into this draft for Wattpad, but the challenge is exciting. After all, I'm not venturing into The Classix all alone––I'm venturing into it with you and your absolutely wonderful comments and messages. Nothing matters more to me than that, and I fully intend on showing you how much it means to me.

Here's something you should know about The Classix before we begin:

Every single new character we meet will be named after readers. That's right––anybody and everybody on Wattpad could find themselves suddenly a part of the story. I've been looking around the comments and I've been writing down names of people who have made me smile or laugh throughout the first book, and I plan on continuing this all throughout book two and also book three!

Even if you've just started commenting right now, you have a fair chance as anybody to be anything from a walk on character, a name mentioned in passing, or even the next massive protagonist.

Why would I do this? Because I absolutely and positively cannot believe there are people in this world who have laughed, cried, or have ever been inspired by this little story I've been daydreaming about all my life. If you're actually interested in putting yourself into this world of mine through reading my book, I'm going to put you right into that world for real.

New names are coming up as soon as chapter , and who knows, maybe it's you! Whenever I add a new character, I'll mention the person at the end of the chapter, which would either a Wattpad or a Twitter username, depending on where I'm getting it from.

Other than that detail, I believe we're ready to go. And so, without further ado, let's start the journey.

It is time to flash forward a few months past the Darkening and unfortunate death that ended The Famoux. It is time to see how the other members are coping, and how their fans are responding. It is time to see what DEFED does next.

Welcome to the world of The Classix.