(OLD) Chapter 11

Note: This edit was sent to me by my girl Liliana (aka, my longest and most faithful edit maker and a generally perfect person) with an adjoining tweet that went something like, "This makes The Famoux look like a cute rom-com." I thought I'd pick it today since I don't have a collage and I'm running out of wifi and it's the cutest thing. ROM-COM FAMOUX

If you know anything about me, you know that I'm all about that exposition and those terribly long beginnings before anything remotely exciting happens in a book. It's horrific. I am genuinely horrified to tell you that we reached page 95 in this new chapter. We have over 30,000 words. And. Nothing. Has. Actually. Happened.

But hey, WE'RE GETTING THERE!

If you haven't already, please go to your bookstore and buy IMAGINES. Anna Todd's name is big and bold on the front, but my name is on the back. For anybody outside the US, I promise you that international copies will come in existence soon. I don't have the details yet, but I'll tell you immediately! Until then you can order it on Amazon.

It would mean the world to me if you bought it. That would hopefully increase the chances of me someday publishing something else in the future. Like, maybe something you're reading right now . . .

PREVIOUSLY ON THE CLASSIX: Till existed and, according to some comments, slayed. She basically called Norax out for what you've been calling her out on since the Fissarex chapter in book 1. Why did she say the members were perfect only to totally change everything about them!?!? Why does Norax do any of the things she does!? Also, she's still absent and we don't know where she is. Figures.

emeray

As I make my way back to my room, he pulls me aside with an excuse.

"Sticks," says Chapter. He gestures to the papers he's holding in his other hand. "I have some revised scripts for Onward Train. We're starting on the Betnedoor set in a couple days, so we should review how we're going to act out everything."

He shows me the papers in his hands.

I look over my shoulder at Angad, perhaps like a child looking toward their parent for permission. He has his eyes on Chapter, arms crossed, lip stiff. It seems that he's trying to see through him, like there's another layer to his words.

And he wouldn't be wrong; I can see a different paper poking from the scripts. A gold one––my gold one.

He doesn't want to review lines. He wants to talk about DEFED.

"I don't know," says Angad. "I didn't get any calls about new scripts for your movie coming in today."

"They both came to me. Is that hard to believe?"

"Under your circumstances, everything is hard to believe, Stones."

"You can trust me. When have I ever been untrustworthy about hanging out with Emeray?" When Angad responds to this with another thin-eyed glare, Chapter just laughs. "Oh, c'mon. We're not going to be practicing any kiss scenes today, if that's what you're so worried about."

"It's not scenes I'm worried about."

"We already filmed all of those, I promise." A lie; the script calls for at least three more kiss scenes on the Betnedoor set. But whatever convinces Angad is good enough. "This is strictly business."

Angad sighs, loosening his shoulders. "Fine. Half an hour. I'll be waiting outside. It's a good thing Norax isn't here, or else she'd probably have me fired like the last one, what with all the things I let slide by."