*chapter eleven*

HAPPY FAMOUX FRIDAY!

Posting this for you while I wait for my flight to New York! Wrote this for you while packing and watching old episodes of Friends and Breaking Bad!

First order of business: BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS I'LL HAVE PROBABLY POSTED A NEW STORY ON MY PROFILE CALLED FEAR, ROCKS, AND OTHER OBSERVATIONS!! Come on down and give it a look! It's gonna be, as the kids say, LIT.

Second order of business: Today's chapter is one of a FEW that will cover Emeray's birthday. *Sigh,* that's right, friends. Somehow this day couldn't be contained with a mere chapter, but instead MANY. Before we jump in, let me remind you that Emeray is turning.... Oh heck, what age is she turning?! As per the version The Famoux on Wattpad, I should be saying seventeen. In edits of book one, however, I've upped her initial age to eighteen. The twelve year old me who decided she'd be sixteen used to think that was old!!!! But now I'm like, most of these circumstances surrounding a sixteen year old girl? HELL NO!!!! That being said:

Here are the new Famoux ages! (And their signs, because I wanted to procrastinate, naturally.)

Emeray: 18 going on 19. And she's a Pisces, obviously.

Chapter: 21. As an Aries, he'll be turning 22 soon after Emeray's birthday.

Race: 22. He's an Aquarius, so he was 21 for all of book 1!

Kaytee: 20. She's a Libra, obviously.

Till: 21. She's a Virgo!

Foster (*sobbing*): 20. He *was* on the cusp of Cancer and Leo, because, well, obviously.

And for good measure, Cartney: Still 22, as he was before. He's just a full-on Leo tho.

Now that we've gotten this extremely long beginning out of the way, let's jump in!!!

PREVIOUSLY ON THE CLASSIX: Emeray's birthday is today! And Emeray's gonna have a full day. As per Carsatan's plans, Emeray, Chapter, and Cartney will be having a little media blitz lightning round of interviews before the big sprawling party tonight. Also, Emeray needs to choose the new member she wants to mentor STAT because their choices will be finalized the day after her birthday! OOO *drama* am I right? Do you think I could add mORE drama to this? Well, buckle up, baby! 'Cause we're adding drama!!!

emeray

    It's as if the world has cosmically decided to celebrate my nineteenth with me. The sun is out without a cloud to block it. The purple and yellow violas in the greenhouse have reached their peak bloom. The forecast predicts a perfect day, with only the ghost of a chance that there might be rainfall––the smallest chance we've seen in weeks.