Another Update!

I know I know I know agh I'm so sorry for not posting! Let me explain!!

Just to clarify, since I saw some concerned comments: When I miss a week, I am NEVER abandoning you or this story. There's been a huge upsurge of stuff going on in my life, some stressful, and some magnificent. I've been on long flights and have had long drives and have been writing five different projects in the last two weeks. But that doesn't mean I'm putting this on the back burner. I'm putting a whole lot of energy into Famoux. More energy that you even know. I promise you that I'd never blow this story off.

I know I promised to post multiple chapters last week and just DIDN'T POST AT ALL, so I apologize for that. Some *new things* came up. Even though I always say I don't want to give you excuses, I promise I have a great excuse. I can't tell you the excuse, but I'll tell you later. I promise.

Thank you for sticking with me, and being so engaged

Thank you for sticking with me, and being so engaged. I love reading the comments on here. I love becoming your friend and seeing your tweets and Instagram posts. I value you so much, you have no idea.

I'm working as hard as I can right now for you, and I promise it'll be worth it.

In the meantime: How are you? How have things been? Fill me in on everything.

Reading anything good? Watching anything good?

Anything cool at school? Any stressful assignments? Give me all the details because I miss you.

All right, I've gotta go now.

I LOVE YOU HAPPY FAMOUX FRIDAY SEE YOU SOON I'LL BE POSTING SOOOOON

Sticks and Stones may break your bones, but haters make you famoux. Stay classy, stay classix.