Chapter Thirty-One

I woke up to the heavenly smell of bacon. I tugged on the robe left on the nightstand, and wrapped it around my naked body.

“Good morning Mr. Thomas.” I say while finding a seat in the kitchen.

“Good morning Mrs. Thomas.”

I blushed at the thought of being Nathan’s wife, having a house like this shit maybe even little-

“What are you thinking about?” He asked me as he set a plate of food in front of me.

I broke off a piece of bacon and popped it in my mouth.

“What are your long term goals?” I asked thinking about the Think like a Man book.

“What do you mean?” He had a confused look on his face.

“I mean like- I don’t know, I don’t even know why I asked.” I said nervously picking up another piece of bacon.

“You mean like going to college, getting a good job and marrying a beautiful woman by the name of Necole Prince.” He came towards me and kissed my forehead.

“That reminds me.” Nathan then disappeared into the bedroom, to return with a small box.

“What is this?”

He placed the dainty box in my hands.

“Open it.”

I opened it to see a glistening gold necklace with the letter N hanging from it.

“Nathan.” I sighed, “I love it.”

“Let me put it on you.”

I then looked down at shining N on my neck. 

"I love you." I got up to kiss him, again and again.

"You better stop before you start round two." He licked his lips.

"Who's stopping?" I got up from where I was seated and started walking backwards into the room.

"Aww shit." 

We raced to the bed and began kissing, picking up the pace with each kiss. Nathan then moved his lips towards my neck, instantly giving me pleasure. I was covered in so many hickies from last night I don't know how many more I could take.

"Oh who made bacon?"

I gasped, "What is your mother doing here?"

"I have no idea." Nathan just laid there and covered his face.

I tried to find my clothes, before she peeped my, you know.

"Mrs. Thomas, I didn't know you were stopping by."  I said walking in to the kitchen when I finally got finished getting dressed.

"Oh my godness! I shouldn't have came! I totally wasn't thinking!" She exclaimed with a piece of bacon sticking out of her mouth.

"It's alright?" I said confused about her reaction.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Nathan asks when he finally exited the bedroom.

"My word Nathaniel, Even Necole was more excited to see me than you were." She said playfully folding her arms.

"Mother, you're ruining Necole's post-birthday plans." Nathan sighed and looked over to give me a wink.

She gasped, "Am I really? I'll leave you two now." Nathan's mom swiftly picked up another piece of bacon before hurrying out of the house.

"Now where were we?" Nathan said seductively.

“You did what?”Evelyn couldn’t take her eyes off me.

“Negro, I repeated it twice for your slow ass.” I rolled my eyes at her. 

“I’m just so in shock!”

“Oh shut up, like your nasty behind haven’t done worse.”

"Oh I have baby girl, believe that!” She clapped her hands together.

“Don’t ever talk to me again.” I laughed.

“Oh hush up but aww shit! My little Nicky." Evelyn pinched my cheeks.

"Girl will you stop it before I pop you upside your head." I threatened her laughing.

"How was he? Was he?" She mentioned to her hands.

"Oh hell nah, I'm not talking about that with your nasty ass."

"Oh come on girl, but it hurt like a bitch didn't it?"

I shrugged, "Sorta, I guess it’s something to get used to."

"That's my girl...so did he give it to you good? I mean reeal good?"

"EV!" I grabbed a pillow off her bed and threw it at her.

"Oh ya'll are into that kinky shit?"

"Shut the hell up."  

“Fine, since you think I’m playing!” She lifts her hands up as if she was surrendering. “I’ll ask him myself!”

"Go ahead, but girl tell me how his mom walked in on us!"

"Dammmn, Stop playing." Evelyn covered her mouth with her eyes wide. "You serious?"

"Ok, not like walk-in,walk-in but we were going at it, and she came though the front door."

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit was right."

"But girl next time, try it in the shower. Oooo girl it can never get-"

"Oh hell no." I grabbed a pillow to stuff my face in before rolling over onto the floor.

"Or you can try the floor too."