Chapter Seventeen.

“I’ll kill. I swear Necole. I’ll kill him.”

 Nathan walked back and forth, contemplating on my bruised face. I held and icepack. I was icing it all last night. It felt better, though it did not look like it.

“Nathan, I don’t think that’s a very good idea.”

He turned to me and grabbed my shoulders. “Necole, He hit you. He…he hit you. How could someone go as low as hitting a female? He’s just a shit bag.”

I couldn’t help but kiss him. His sweet lips made me feel better though.

I felt my phone vibrate beside me, I put my finger on my lips signifying Nathan to be quiet.

“Hey Ev.” I say into the phone holding the phone with one hand and the icepack with another.

“Hey girl, how are you doing?” I heard her car roar in the background.

“Better. You comin’ over?”

“Yeah, Just gotta go somewhere first- I’m going to kill him. I am going to kill him-. Shit Elijah we get it! Sorry about that. He cannot believe someone would hit his woman.” She laughed. I did too. I put my icepack down and stood up to look at my bruise.

“This sucks Ev. The bastard.”

“I know sweetie. Want me to go jump him for you?” I felt Nathan creep up behind me. I rolled my eyes at him.

“I would love you too.” I laughed.

Then I felt him bury his head into the cave between my shoulder and neck.

“I know you would oh and by the way…”

I shut my eyes. I wasn’t even focusing on Evelyn, just how Nathan moved up and down my neck. I bit my lip to keep from making any sound. Evelyn would go crazy if she heard anything.

“…and then with Mya you know how…”

Nathan was making me go crazy.

“Call you back Evelyn.” I quickly shut the phone.

 I spun around to Nathan.

“Well I since I can hardly touch your face without hurting you. I had to find something else.” He smirked.

“Typical.” I pushed him on the bed. I leaned on him and kissed him again but this time longer, then softly biting his bottom lip. I jerked up at the sound of someone banging on the door. I walked out of the room.

“How are you going to start with that and then stop?” He groaned.

I checked the peephole to see Evelyn and her brothers banging at the door.

I quickly opened it.

“Hey guys.”

“What the hell Necole! I thought you were- Ugh. Don’t worry me again.”

Nathan walked out of the room.

“Hi Nathan.” She sighed before collapsing on the couch. “You know how fast I had to drive to get here? I could have gotten a ticket!”

“Well that’s interesting.” Evan says.

“Yeah.” Elijah agreed. “Didn’t I drive?”

“Oh, Nathan you’ve met Evelyn’s brothers before right?”

“Yeah.” They all nodded at each other, doing that guy thing they do.

“So where does this kid live?” Elijah says cracking his knuckles.

“Cute but this guy probably has his own piece and everything.”  I prayed that Nathan would catch on and not ask what ‘piece’ meant.

“So? That shit don’t bother me. What if I have my own piece too?”

“Bullshit.” Evelyn said. “If anyone would have one, I think I would.”

I rolled my eyes. “Have you guys not seen my bruise?” I say pointing to my cheek.

“Oh please,” Evelyn exclaimed. “You’re still gorgeous.”

I laughed. “I wish.”

Nathan looked at his watch. “Necole, I got to go, I’ll see you later ok?”

He came up and kissed me before leaving.

“Does he know?” Evan asked.

“About what?” I asked confused.

“About your hot make out with Elijah.” Evelyn said as if it was obvious.

I looked at Elijah, but he only had a smirk on his face.

“No, he does not know.”

“When you gonna tell him?” Evan asked.

“Never! I couldn’t tell him. It’s was stupid dare anyways. So it not like it mattered.”

“What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him I’m guessing.” Evelyn added.

“Exactly.”