Chapter Fifteen.

“Hey Mr. Thomas.”  I say as I open the door for my boyfriend.

“Miss. Prince.” He says kissing my nose. “How was the sleepover with Evelyn?”

My heart skipped a beat. “Its was good. How was the dance?”

“It was actually pretty good.” He says sitting on the couch. “But it would’ve been better with my girlfriend.”

I went and sat down beside him. “I promise you I’ll be there the next time.” I whispered before kissing his check and lying back down on the other side of the couch.

He licked his lips. “Fine, I forgive you this time.”

I laughed. “So what did you do after the dance?”

“Some of us went to the beach.”

“That sounds fun.” I remembered Evelyn and I running out to her neighbour’s pool.

“Yeah. Some of them went skinny dipping and shit.” I raised my eyebrow. “I wasn’t in to that. That’s when I left.”

“Oh well good to know that I can trust you.” I laid my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around me.

Just forget everything that happened last night, got it Necole?

“I missed you though.” He says kissing my forehead.

“I missed you too; Elijah and Evan were so boring.” I laughed soon regretting what I just said.

“Evelyn’s brothers were there?”

“They just brought us our food and stuff. They didn’t stay long.”

It’s the truth. What happens at Ev’s house stays there.

“They better have.” He smirked.

“I know how protective you are, so I decided to keep my distance.” I say looking at his lips.

“I know you did. I don’t even think you would come close to another guy-”

Then I pounced. I straddled his and made our lips collide. I couldn’t take this topic anymore. Nathan was caught a little off guard bit it didn’t take him long to catch on.

  My lips were moving in sync with his, his tongue dancing with mine. I slowly winded my hands through his hair and heard myself moan into his mouth. It’s like my body had been taken over. Finally I was on my back and he was on top of me breathing hard. I held him by his collar and he had his hands gripped my waist.

“Now Necole, What did I tell you about having sex on the couch? What would my girls think that I’m teaching my daughter?”