Chapter Eighteen.

“What are you wearing sexy?”

“You’re seriously creeping me out Evelyn.” I laugh as I put on a little more makeup.

“Good then I’ve done my job. But seriously girl. You want to wear something that says ‘I’m a good girl, but you can rip my clothes off.’”

“How ‘bout no. I’m just wearing some jeans girl!”

“No.No. No.” I’m talking about when you finally fall asleep!”

“I just packed my usual shorts.”

“Your bulls shorts? That’s more like rip my clothes off.”

I laughed. “Whatever Ev.” I checked my phone for the tenth time tonight.

Nathan was here.

“Ev got to go. Nathan’s here.”

“Have fun girl, but not too much fun. I ain’t playn’.”

I hung up. I grabbed my overnight bag from off of my bed and headed for the door.

After finally locking all the bolts on my door,I saw Nathan leaning against his car waiting for me.

“You know it ain’t safe to be hangin’ around like that in these parts.”  I say kissing him.

“Hello to you too.” He laughed heading for the driver’s seat.

I got in the car keeping my stuff at my feet.

“So what’s the schedule for tonight?” I ask him as he puts the car in drive.

“Anything you like.”

I leaned over to run my fingers through his hair. “Anything?” I whispered.

Nathan smirked. “Just wait. I get you back.”

I laughed sitting back in my chair.

Every time I go to Nathan’s house, I realize how short the drive is.

 “We’re here already?”

“I know right. You know what that means right?” He says getting out of the car.

“You get to come over more often.” He winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. “No one’s home?”

“Just us.” He says opening the door.

“Ok, what about your brother?”

“He and Destiny went somewhere.”

I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and led me to his living room.

Where a bowl of popcorn and various finger foods were waiting.

“You take sleepover to another level.

Nathan shrugged. “Destiny’s idea.”

“I like her.” I say taking some popcorn.

“I know you do.” He tugged on my waist pulling me into his lap on the couch.

“So what are we doing tonight?” I blushed.

“I was thinking we should make out the whole night.”

 I turned to face him. “Oh so that’s what you like?”  I leaned closer to him and brushed my lips against his before turning to reach the remote.

“What’s on tonight?” I reached for more popcorn.

“Damn Necole.” Nathan pushed me off him before pressing his body against mine.

“Can’t escape now can you?”  He said before putting his lips to mine. I dropped the remote and brought my hand against his face. I felt this electric connection between our lips. I didn’t even notice when he started to carry me up the stairs, His lips still on mine. Finally, we reached his room. He slowly laid me on the bed as I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me. Nathan then slipped his hand under my shirt and moved his fingers in certain patterns as slowing moving lower. I felt my breathing getting heavy. He grabbed the ends of my shirt, and this time let him take it off. He quickly picked up his head.

“I want to try something.”

I felt him kissing down from the end of my bra towards the button of my jeans and going towards God knows where. I let out a sharp gasp when he came close to the end of his journey.

“You’re a real bitch. You know that?”

My eyes fluttered open to see Nathan shirtless and on the phone. I didn’t even have to rub the sleep of my eyes to know that my jeans were off and bra was also.

“Oh my God.” I grabbed the covers tighter. “Nathan.” I looked at him. “Did we…?”

Nathan shook his head holding his phone. 

“I-I’ll call you back.” He said before quickly hanging up the phone. “No we didn’t.” He said putting down his phone.

“Are you sure?” I say looking back at my half-naked body.

He grabbed the sides of my face. “I promise you, We didn’t” He kissed me softly before heading towards his closet.

Oh dear God, Did I give him those?

I thought to myself as I eyed the scratch marks on his back.

“It’s really hard to think that we didn’t Nathan.”

He raised his eyebrows as he scratched his back. “What are you-”

He turned towards his mirror, seeing the marks. “Oh these?” He shrugged. “You should see my bite marks.”

I dropped the covers that hid my naked body. Bringing my hand up to my mouth. “I gave you bite marks?” I whispered.

Nathan laughed. “I was kidding Necole.”

I quickly threw a pillow at him. “I hate you.”

“I hate that I love you.” I whispered soft enough for him not to hear me.