Chapter 1

Storm.

I ran after Ciara. I still knew how Ciara was feeling right now. She probably wanted to kill me, shit, I wouldn't blame her. I slowed down once I seen her sitting on the sand crying. Nobody was over here, it was like dead. I walked towards her and sat down.

"Go away, Storm." Ciara cried. "I really do not want to be bothered by you."

"Ciara, I know what I did was wrong but-"

She stood up. "But what? You never called to check on me or anything. You didn't even come back to say bye. You didn't say you loved me! When you came back to get your shit I was with my mama! You had this all planned out!"

I just sat there and listened to everything she said. Now I felt really bad, I didn't even check on her like I was suppose to do. But forreal I didn't even know if I wanted a relationship anymore. I just wanna chill and do what I want. I stood up and grabbed Ciara by her waist.

"I fucked up, aight? I know. I'm wrong for everything you just said. I didn't mean to make you feel-"

She scoffed. "Yeah right. Storm-"

I rolled my eyes. "Ciara, lemme finish what I gotta say." I said sternly.

She looked at me. "Okay, go ahead. I wanna hear it."

"I didn't mean to leave you like that. I was just suppose to be gone for a couple of months then come back to see how everything was going but I caught up."

Ciara rubbed her temples. "Caught up in what, Storm?"

"I got caught up with KJ, I figured out she was just tryna keep me. She's crazy man." I sighed.

Ciara tried not to smile. "That's exactly what you get."

I laughed. "Oh fareal? You knew she was crazy huh?"

"Well yeah that's why her husband left her. Plus I didn't even know she was bisexual."

"Me either."

"But Storm, seriously you hurt my feelings. You just up and left with my ex bestfriend at that." Ciara moved my arms.

"I know, CiCi. I'm sorry for everything." I sighed. "How's Marie?"

Ciara.

"She's fine. She's so big now." I smiled thinking about her.

Storm smiled."That's good." She sighed. "Ciara, there's another reason why I didn't come back."

"Why?" I looked up at her.

"I just wanted to be single for a while. I been in so many relationships in just one year. That was hard for me because I never stayed with one girl. Even if we did break up or whatever I still loved you. I hope you didn't think I hated you because I love you. You were the first girl I wanted to start a relationship with."

Storm, Storm, Storm, Storm, Storm. This girl was literally my everything besides Marie. I couldn't even be mad at her anymore, she just...ugh. Storm wasn't my first love but she's the first girlfriend I ever had. I didn't have girlfriends then we just kissed and did some things but never fucked. It kinda hurt me when she said she wanted to be on her own. I felt like I'm the reason for that because of me cheating with Christian. When I seen Storm, thoughts was just all in my head. But she looked so damn good, I can't lie.

I started walking along the beach. "Storm, you could've just told me that. I may have been sad but it's what you wanted. When you left I thought about everything. I stopped doing drugs and got help. I'ma model now too. I wanted to do better for you but then I thought about it. I wanted to do better for everyone and show them how well I could be. I motivated myself because of you and Marie."

Storm was right beside me. "I'm glad you got the help and I'm happy for you. I was just pushing you to show you that you can do way better."

I smiled at her. "And I thank you for it all."

She smiled. "You welcome, gorgeous."

"Storm?"

"Wassup?"

"So do you think we could ever try getting back together-- I mean if you want." I asked looking at her.

She licked her lips and smirked at me. "Why you nervous?"

I stopped playing with my hands. "I'm not nervous, it's just-"

Storm pulled me towards her. "Yes, we can try to work things out but we gotta take everything slow." She whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip and nodded. "Okay."

Storm pulled back. "But right now doesn't count."

I scrunched my face up. "What do you mean?"

Storm grabbed my hand and dragged me to this empty beach thingy. She pushed me against the wall and sucked on my neck.

"No-no- no, Storm. I can't." I moaned, but I wanted her to.

Storm smacked her lips. "Whatever, you lying."

She put my legs around her waist and started grinding on me slowly while kissing my collarbone. I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around her neck. I turned her around to where she was on the wall now.

"New rule: I can start taking over too." I smirked pulling up her shirt.

She laughed. "Aight."

So what y'all think? The sequel is finally here! There will be a lot more drama but you gotta wait. Do y'all think Storm and Ciara will work things out? Comment. Vote. Follow.