Chapter 18

Storm.

"Ciara, I'm sorry about last night. Please call me back. I love you."I said to her voicemail for the tenth time.

I was starting to get worried. I thought maybe she'd come back home but she never did. I never ran after her so I don't know what happened.

I heard the front door unlock. I quickly hopped out the bed and stood by the bedroom door. Ciara came in holding Popeye's in her hand. Ciara looked up and seen me, she rolled her eyes.

"Cici."I started walking downstairs. "I said I was sorry."

"I know. I got all your messages."She shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

I licked my lip and sighed. "Sunny was one the girls I fucked with when we wasn't together. She left me a note with her number and that was the last time we seen each other."

"When we broke up or..?"Ciara had her back against the counter looking at me.

"Before any of this. We have nothing going on. I swear."I said walking up to her. "I would never hurt you again, Ciara."

Ciara had her mouth ajar looking in my eyes, her eyes started watering. Did I say something wrong? Damn.

"What did I say?"I asked.

Ciara shook her head and just burst into tears. "I didn't want to tell you."

"Tell me what baby."I was confused as hell.

She continues crying but started talking. "That night Taylor came over he said he only messed with you was to get with me. I cussed him out then he talking about Christian was his sisters baby daddy."

I just stepped back and bit my lip, processing everything.

"He let Christian rape his sister. He said he's getting out in a couple of days and he told him where I lived."Ciara finally stopped crying. "I seen Christian when I left the club and he said he was sad that Marie was gone because she would get him closer to me."

"Ciara why are you just now telling me?"I said calmly.

"I wanted to do it my way. But I couldn't keep in anymore because I'm scared. I'm scared of what might happen to me, Storm."Ciara put her head in her hands.

I don't know if I should be mad at the fact she's just now telling me. We could've prevented this a long time ago. And when I see Taylor's ass, it's over. Along with Christian's bitch ass. He really brought Marie in it too.

"Baby calm down. Ima fix this I promise."I grabbed her waist.

She looked up at me and nodded. "Okay."

I kissed her forehead and held her tightly. I wasn't scared, I was just worried but I know what to do.

×××

Later on that day, we sat in bed and ate and talked about random things. I liked doing this with Ciara, with no fighting.

"I'm going to the bathroom."Ciara got up and went into the bathroom.

I picked up my phone and dialed Jasmine's number. She answered quickly.

"Yo?"

"Aye I need yo help."

"I'm wit it. Wassup?"

Ciara.

I sighed and walked out the bathroom to see Storm on the phone.

"Yes bitch. Aight bye."Storm hung up the phone.

"Who was that?"I asked getting back in bed.

"I was talking to Jassy."She shrugged. "I was thinking, why don't we take a nice vacation?"

"Seriously? Where?"I asked excitedly.

"Anywhere you wanna go baby."She smiled.

I tilted my head a little and gasped. "Let's go to Las Vegas."

"Coo. When you tryna go?"Storm placed her hand on my thigh and rubbed it.

"Friday."I answered.

"I'll get our plane tickets and shit ready then."

I nodded. "Why did you wanna go somewhere?"

"We been together for almost three years and we've been nowhere but Atlanta."She planted a kiss on my neck.

I bit my lip. "I can't wait."

"Me either."She whispered against my neck.

Friday.

"Babe, have you seen my makeup? I can't find it anywhere!"I yelled in frustration.

We started packing Thursday but as we sat in the house today, we remembered we forgot some stuff. I couldn't even find my makeup bag.

"You don't need any make up, Cici. Makeup free zone."Storm did hand movements.

"I don't know. I love makeup."I sighed.

"When you come back, you cake up yo face as much as you want but for the next week you not."

I rolled my eyes and pouted. I'll buy some makeup in Las Vegas, it'll be like a souvenir.

"Our flight leaves in 30 minutes. Let's get going."

For the next ten minutes, we loaded the car and then we was on our way. I've always wanted to go to Las Vegas but I never had the time. By the time we got there, it was already time to get on the plane which was fast.

"You straight?"Storm asked once we sat down, I nodded. "Now let's go over some things."

I straight faced her. "What?"

"We ain't doing what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas shit. This trip is just for us to fuck-"

I laughed. "Storm!"

"What I'm telling the truth."She laughed.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone. I took a picture of Storm and posted it on Instagram.

Caption: Don't call, text, facetime, dm or anything while I'm spending time with my boo.

I seen many notification pop up but one caught my eye.

ShadySunny: Aw you guys are too cute! Storm is cute when she's focused.

I clenched my jaw but ignored the bitch. I'm not about to let another salty ass bitch get to me. I'm leaving Atlanta to release stress.

"What's wrong?"Storm looked up from her phone.

"Nothing baby."I laid my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

Soooo, what y'all think?