Chapter 13

Ciara.

It's been almost three weeks since Marie passed away and I miss her more and more. I haven't spoken to my mama and I don't plan on either. She deserved it but I do apologize for fighting at my daughters funeral.

It seems as if Storm and I have been doing sooo much better. She's been with me even when I needed to be alone and I respect her for that. She's been making sure I'm okay and taking care of me sometimes.

"Babe!" I heard Storm yell.

"In the bedroom!" I sucked on my spoon which had ice cream on it.

Storm appeared in my room with food in her hand. I smiled widely and sat the ice cream on the night stand.

"What you get me?" I asked.

"Five Guys." She smiled, raising her eyebrow up and down.

"I'm so glad cause I was in the mood for a Burger."

"You know I always got you." She handed me the bag after getting her food out.

"Thank you babe." I said with a mouth full of fries.

She laughed and pecked my lips. I smiled lightly and continued stuffing my face. I've been eating a lot lately, ever since Marie passed. I guess I'm eating away my emotions, I know it's not good. I am going to talk to Storm about me getting a therapist because I feel like I'm getting in my depressed mode again.

"Babe?" I spoke swallowing a piece of my Burger.

She was focused on a basketball game. "Yeah, beautiful?"

I picked at my burger. "I think I need a therapist again."

She looked over at me. "Feeling depressed again?"

I nodded. "Could you set me an appointment up again?"

Storm nodded. "I need to go too."

"Seriously?" I asked shocked.

Storm was never the type to really explain her emotions, she mostly showed her anger. It's really rare to see her cry unless it's a funeral. I think we could both do it together.

She sipped her drink and nodded. "Yeah. I've been feeling... depressed too. And I need to talk to someone other than you and Jassy. You know I barely show how I'm feeling unless it involves anger. I'm not good with that stuff, I never really knew anything besides that. I guess because my parents died when I was young and my grandmother. I ain't have nobody but Natalie and Jassy but I didn't tell them my real feelings."

Man that was deep. I feel like I learn new stuff from her every other day and it's cool. I fall in love with her all over again.

"Wow. Hopefully this help both of us."

Storm chuckled. "Yeah, I hope. I'll make a appointment for tomorrow or next week. I know that not busy on weekends."

I nodded and finished my food. Once I was done, I hopped in the shower and washed myself up.

"Lemme slide in here wit you." Storm smiled.

I smiled and continued washing myself. I soon felt small kissing on my neck and to my back. I bit my lip and moaned softly as her lips touched my weak spot. I couldn't explain how much I been waiting for this. We haven't had sex in a month and that's weird to us even though we went through a year.

Storm turned my body around slowly and pinned me against the shower wall. She wrapped my leg around her waist and grinded slowly. I licked my lips and held her tight. She removed my legs from her waist and bent down to my clit. I felt her tongue immediately dive in, I gasped and lifted my leg up. She held it up and continued eating me out.

"Storm." I said above a whisper.

She picked up her pace and started fingering me. I moved my hips in sync with her pace and leaned my head back.

"Storm, yes. R-right there." I whimpered as she hit my spot.

She rubbed my pearl and added two more fingers. I looked down and Storm pulled away.

"You gon' cum for me?" She asked licking her lips.

I bit my bottom lip hard as I squirted all over her hands. She continued rubbing me as I squirted.

"Fuck!" I finally moaned out catching my breath.

Storm smiled. "That was better than you coming."

I laughed and pulled her to me. I kissed her lips passionately and slid my hand down to her clit. I rubbed it slowly and slid a finger in and out of her. She moaned through the kiss and held my hand right there.

"My turn." I pushed her against the wall and lowered down.

Storm bit her lip at me as I slowly licked her clit. I flicked my tongue over her lips before sucking on it hard. Storm had her hand in my hair as I licked it again.

"You're so fucking sexy." Storm said pulling my head back and bending down, kissing me aggressively.

I liked when she got rough. She was sexy as hell. Her tongue roamed my mouth as I sucked on her tongue. I pulled back and pushed against the wall again. I licked my middle finger and rubbed it up and down her lips.

I thrust two fingers in and out of her quickly as I licked her. She gripped my hair and moaned loudly. I added another finger and went faster to where I seen her eyes roll to the back of her head. I watched her hips move with my rhythm.

"Ciara... Oh my God! Keep going just like t-that!" She hollered.

"Like this?" I asked going faster.

"Fuck yes! J-just like that baby!" Storm whimpered the last part, I knew I was doing good.

Moments later, she came. I stood up and licked my fingers. Storm grabbed my fingers and licked them, looking at me seductively. I bit my lip and placed my lips on hers.

"I love you." She said through the kiss.

"I love you too baby."

Storm and I eventually got out the shower. We decided to just lay in the bed naked. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Goodnight baby." She whispered.

I smiled. "Goodnight my love."