Chapter 15

Storm.

I sat in my living room, watching Madea Goes To Jail. In the middle of my favorite part, I got a message from annomous person.

It was a linked video of Ciara and Rena talking. At first it didn't bother me but once I seen them holding hands I called Ciara.

"Hello?"

"Come over. Now." I said sternly then hung up.

I'm tired of dealing with this shit. I just want a perfect relationship, we was doing just fine until now. But I really wanted to know who linked this to me.

Twenty minutes later, I heard my door being unlocked. I turned off the tv as she walked in.

"Hey baby." Ciara smiled closing the door.

"Come sit down."

She made a face and came to sit beside me. She looked confused, she shouldn't be though.

"Whats the matter?" She asked softly.

"Where were you today?"

"I went out with a friend." She crossed her legs together and folded her hands.

I leaned up from the couch and nodded. "With who?"

"Um Rena." She said looking at her hands.

I unlocked my phone and handed it to her. She looked at the video then sighed.

"It was nothing like that. We was talking about what happened when we was having a rough time. I just wanted to tell her I didn't have feelings or anything."

"Why the hell would you need to do all that? You went out for lunch just to tell her that. You didn't have a real reason to see her." I took my phone and stood up from the couch, walking into the kitchen.

"I'm glad I did see her because that's not the only thing we talked about." Ciara looked at me.

I leaned against the counter. "Yeah? What she say?"

"Was you going to tell me that you and Rena use to go out? And that you went out with her cousin?" Ciara raised her nicely arched eyebrow at me.

Why did she have the need to tell her that? That happened years ago.

"Because I don't have to. It's nothing important." I said nonchalantly.

"Not important? I hate when you do that. I swear I do."

I scrunched my face up. "Hate what?"

"When I do something I gotta explain every damn thing but when it's you, you act like you don't have to tell me."

"I don't, Ciara. It's not your business."

Ciara rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Storm. You're so full of shit. That's not how a relationship goes."

I popped open a bottle of Ciroc and poured it in a glass. "Please don't start with that."

"Don't start what? Don't start talking about how we will never be happy again. When we first met everything was good but now I don't even know." I heard sniffle.

I sighed. "Ciara-"

Just then I heard somebody knocking on my door. I walked to it and opened the door seeing Taylor.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I need to talk to you." He slurred.

"Taylor, you're drunk. How did you even get here?" I looked behind him and seen his car parked crooked.

"I drove. I gotta piss." He pushed me out the way and walked in.

Ciara.

I came out the bathroom after wiping my tears and seen that boy stumbling in.

"What's he doing here?"

"Damn, y'all both sexy as hell." He bit his lip.

"I'll be back, Cici." Storm motioned the boy towards the bathroom.

I didn't know if I should be mad or not. I get mad at the fact that Storm knows he likes her and she keeps talking him. What if something happens to her?

I walked into the hallway and watched Storm take care of him. She got him a water bottle and some pills before taking him inside the room.

"Storm." I heard him say.

"What?"

"Can I fuck both of y'all right now?" He chuckled.

"You know better than to touch me or my girl. Go to bed, Taylor." She came out and closed the door.

When she seen me, she shook her head. She grabbed my hand and lead me to her bedroom. She closed her door and climbed in bed. I took off my clothes leaving me in my bright green panties and my shirt.

Storm kissed the back of my neck. "I'm sorry, baby. I should've told you."

I turned around so I was facing her. "It's okay. I just don't want anymore secrets tearing us apart."

"I promise I want hide anymore from you. I love you." She pecked my lips.

"I love you too."

We laid there for a few minutes until Storm fell asleep. I heard her light snores and smiled. I was hungry so I got up and went into the kitchen.

"You scared the shit outta me." I held my hand over my chest.

He chuckled. "My fault."

I walked over to the fridge and seen some chocolate covered strawberries. I grabbed them and stood at the island eating them.

"Do you like Storm?" I asked him.

He looked up from his phone. "I don't even know."

"What does that mean?" I bit into a strawberry and wiped my mouth.

"It's hard to explain." He said, I nodded. "How long y'all been together?"

"For about two years." I answered.

He nodded. "Cool."

He looked at me and bit his lips. I'm not gone lie he was fine. The way he his lip was everything.

"Ima go back to bed now." I threw my trash away and washed my hands. I felt him come behind me, his dick hard on my ass.

"I know you not gay, Ciara." He whispered.

I pushed him away slightly. "How?"

"Storm tells me everything about you. I was only with Storm to get to you." He grabbed my waist.

I licked my lip. "What are you trying to say?"

He pecked my lips softly. "That I want you."

I told y'all this book will have more drama. Please don't hate me. I want to thank y'all for checking out my book, there will be a update today.