Chapter 17

Storm.

I watched her body heave up and down slowly as I sucked on her clit. I pulled back and rubbed it fast. Ciara whimpered in response and wrapped her legs around my neck.

"Don't play with me, Storm."She said sternly.

I chuckled. "Calm down sex addict."

"Whatever."She laughed.

Before I could go back in, my phone vibrated off the night stand. Ciara smacked her lips and slipped her panties back up.

I grabbed my phone and answered it, "Yo?"

"What you doing? I haven't heard from you inna minute."Jassy was eating something in my ear.

"Bitch quit smacking in my damn ear and I wasn't doing nothing."I looked behind me at Ciara and seen her roll her eyes.

"I'm getting in Xscape free tonight. Slid through. You and Cici."

I nodded. "Aight I'll holla at you later."

After hanging up, I climbed on the bed with Ciara.

"Move."She pushed me off the bed.

I got up and dusted my clothes. "You tryna fight?"

"I mean.."She stood up.

She threw the punch first but I dodged it and grabbed her arm. I put it behind her back and held her like that for a while.

"I'ma beat yo ass when I get out of this."Ciara said trying to get out.

I laughed. "You not getting out anytime soon."

She kicked me in my leg and I let go. She climbed on top of me and held my hands up.

"Who wasn't getting out?"

I smacked my lips. "Shut up."

She bounced on me. "No, I'm the one who should be doing all the talking."

"Quit girl."I bit my lip laughing.

She smirked and grinded on me slowly. "Nah."

"Freaky ass."I managed to push her back and climb on top of her.

I held her down as I stood up and picked her up. I threw her over my shoulder and threw her on the bed.

"We got a few minutes to get you some act right."I looked at my watch.

Ciara bit her lip and turned on her stomach. What am I gonna do with her?

Ciara.

"Storm, where's my purse?"I asked putting on my heels.

She checked her back pocket. "Ion know."

"Tryna be smart and shit. You wearing a damn dress without pockets."I rolled my eyes walking to my mirror.

Storm laughed and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm playing baby. You look good."

"