Chapter 8

Storm.

I grabbed my hat and put it on as I was walking to my car. Ciara really just messed up my whole mood because she tried to help me. I'm not listening to her, I know what I'm doing. She ain't wanna listen to me so what I look like doing the same? She had the nerve...

"Aye, you needa ride?" I joked pulling up by Taylor.

I just pulled up into his parking lot as he was grabbing something out his car. He gave me a small smile and walked towards my car.

"Lemme lock up my crib." He said.

I nodded. "Gucci."

He chuckled and jogged off. He lived over in the gated areas so I had to punch in the numbers. I'm guessing these were condos or town houses. I fixed my hat and waited for Taylor. We was suppose to be going somewhere for his college assignment. I agreed to go since I didn't have anything else to do.

"My fault. I lost my phone." He said getting in.

"Slow ass." I laughed pulling off.

"Where yo girl? I haven't seen her since that day I met you."

I sighed and turned the corner. "She's out in New York modeling but we not speaking right now."

He looked up from his phone. "Why is that?"

"I don't think that's any of your business. Stay in yo lil boy zone."

"I ain't lil baby girl. I don't know why you keep downing me like you don't want me."

"It's cause I don't, Taylor. I'm perfectly fine with dildos, vibrators, and mouths but from my girl. I'm sure there's other girls, especially in yo college."

He rubbed his hands over his head. "Them girls ain't as mature. They all hoes too, I mean the ones that's worried about they future ain't even all that."

"Whats the real reason why you tryna get with me?" I asked as I stopped at a red light and looked at him.

"Whatchu mean?" He chuckled.

"Exactly what I said, Taylor. I'm fucking 23 years old going on 24 and you only 19. Whatchu want from a grown woman? They can barely do anything but work and work. You young so I know you gon' want all the attention from your girl." I sighed and started thinking about Ciara. "But make sure to give her attention back and be with her as long as you can before she ends up leaving you. You never know what you had until it's gone, man."

As I was speaking for Taylor, I felt like I was speaking for myself. I needed to show more attention towards her and prove to her I want her mine again officially as much as she wants me. I'm tired of all this petty shit we be arguing about, it don't get us nowhere. And honestly, it's just making us more apart and I don't want that.

"You good, Storm? You acting funny as hell." He chuckled lowly.

I bit my lip and kept my eyes on the road. "I'm straight. But you seriously need to listen to me. I've learned from almost everything from being in a relationship."

Taylor nodded and sighed. "Aight."

I hope he was listening and got another damn hint in his head that I don't want him. I've never cheated on Ciara and I don't plan on, especially with him.

Ciara.

"YASSS!" Melanie screamed as I chugged down my shot.

I put the shot down and put my hands up. Everybody cheered my name. I was having so fun tonight, I didn't even care what was going to happen in the end. Melanie, Diamond, Rena and I was drunk. We been here for about three hours now.

"Ciara, dance with me, beautiful." Rena said pulling me off the stool.

I got my balanced and followed her to the dance floor. Dance Like We're Making Love was playing. Rena grabbed my hips as I rolled my body on hers. I ticked my hips a little and turned to face Rena. She pulled me towards her until there was no space and rubbed behind my ear as she stared at me. I bit my lip and smirked at her. She slowly leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back instantly. As the kiss got deeper, she pulled back and licked her lips.

"Follow me." She whispered in my ear.

I grabbed her hand and we began walking towards the exit. Since Storm wanted to act like that, I'm just gonna act like we not even together. She probably kissing all up on him and not even thinking about me. She didn't even call to say sorry or anything. Rena walked to the limo drivers car.

"Ah, you guys ready to go?" Charles asked smiling.

I didn't even hear what was Rena was saying, I just made my way inside the car. Once she got in, we was off to wherever. Rena covered any place where he could see us and pulled me on her lap. I mean Greg did said we couldn't have sex but not where.

"I've been waiting to do this to you all night." Rena said against my neck.

"Mmm, really?" I moaned.

She nodded and continued kissing my neck. As she was lifting my shirt off my head, my phone rung. I grabbed it and answered it.

"Mm hello?" I moaned still as Rena kissed my breasts.

"Ciara?! What the fuck you moaning for?!" Storm yelled.

I felt like all the liquor that was in my system disappeared. I quickly got off Rena's lap and scooted over.

"S-s-storm-" I stuttered.

"Why the hell was you moaning, Ciara? I don't feel like playing games man."

"I wasn't moaning, Storm. I was just getting out the limo and my back was hurting." I lied.

"Thats the dumbest excuse I ever heard. I'm not gon' ask you again, why was you fucking moaning?" She said sternly.

"Okay, Rena and I kinda got too drunk and was- making out." I sighed as I looked at Rena who was looking at me.

Storm didn't say anything for a while. I was scared of what she was going to say.

"Storm? Hello?"

"So that's what we doing again? I just told you I was gonna do better but if you want her, fine. I'm not stopping you, we not even together." Storm calmly said.

"Storm, no. I was just caught up in the moment. I wanted to make you mad."

"For what, bruh? What did I do?"

"You hanging out with that boy and didn't tell me. Then you hurt my feelings by bringing up a past!"

"Lower yo fucking voice! I should be the one yelling but I'm not. And Taylor? We ain't never did nothing, I'm not dumb. I don't make dumb decisions when it comes to our relationship or whatever this is. I haven't even spoken to another girl but you wanna do this? I understand we not together but you said you wanted to work this out. How are we going to if you can't even keep to yourself? How if you kissing other people?"

I rubbed my eyes, she was right like always. I'm over here overreacting thinking Storm is going to fuck up but I am. Again.

"I see you don't have nothing to say because I'm right. Peace."

She hung up before I could say bye. We finally came to a stop. I grabbed my shirt and slid it on before getting out.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"I thought we was going to have sex so I told him to bring us to a hotel." Rena said as she climbed out.

I slightly rolled my eyes. We might as well stay here because I'm tired as hell.

Well how was it? Vote. Comment. Follow.