Chapter 9

If you are reading this book and don't understand anything, you're reading the sequel. The first book is called Mine.
_________________

Storm.

I ate my fries silently while laying in my bed. It's been two days since I last talked to Ciara and I could care less about what she was doing.

I understand I wasn't doing my part but I honestly didn't think about cheating on her. I told her I was gonna do better but she didn't listen to me. Plus was I the one who asked if we could work on us? Nope. I ain't say nothing in that matter. All I wanted to do is stay in touch again and I'd call her here and there.

I thought maybe a year was alright, she got herself together by not doing drugs anymore but she's still not right in the head. It's like she's here with me but her mind vanishes on herself other than something else. I can give her credit for becoming more responsible with Marie. But I'm not giving her credit on getting herself together. She still cheating. We not together but how are we going to when I feel like she might cheat on me again.

I'm suppose to be the one doing everything she doing but I'm not. Instead, I'm finding ways to make her happy and keep her from going insane. Maybe I'm not doing my part right? I for real don't know if it's me or Ciara. Does she take me as a joke now? Cause it seems she don't take shit seriously.

I fucked up, I guess, by not telling her I was talking to Taylor. No, I didn't think it was important simply because she knows I'm not gonna do anything. But then she had to bring up the Christian situation. I knew where she was coming from but I'm smart enough to see shit coming instead of her.

I just need to push that to the back of my mind and relax. I'm stressing too much right now. I sighed and put my McDonald's bag on my dresser. I snuggled up into my pillow and got comfortable until my phone rung.

"Man, who is this?" I smacked my lips and grabbed my phone.

I seen Ciara's name pop up. I scrunched my face up and answer it.

"What?"

"Hello to you too, Storm." She scoffed.

I rolled my eyes. "What the hell you want? You calling to tell me you and Ciara fucking with each other?"

"Actually no. Whatever happened two nights ago, I'm sorry. I knew you and Ciara were together or whatever-" Rena spoke before I cut her off.

"I really don't feel like hearing your apologizes. I don't even give a damn anymore." I shrugged.

She sucked her teeth. "You still the stubborn Storm, I see?"

I laughed. "Baby, I don't change for nothing."

"Storm, seriously. Ciara is over here mourn over you because of what happened. Blame me for all of it, okay? I'm the one who kissed her and-"

"Did she kiss back?" I said playing with the remote.

"What?"

"You heard me. Did she kiss you back, Rena?"

She sighed. "Yeah she did but that doesn't mean-"

"That don't mean anything? Yes it does, man. You answered yo own question, now goodbye."

"You know what, Storm? I honestly don't see how you ever had a girlfriend because you're rude as shit. No girl wanted to deal with your stuck up ass!"

I smiled. "You done, Rena? You was my girl at some point of time so....what?"

It was silent.

"And for real? Why are you calling my phone like we coo or something? You know we not."

"Hang on." She sighed.

I waited until she came back on the phone.

"Alright. I'm apologizing for everything that happened between me and you."

I sucked my teeth. "Oh really? Took yo ass long enough. I accept your apology but that don't change nothing between us." I shrugged.

"Storm, come on. I wasn't the only one in the wrong." She said in a frustrated tone.

"What did I do?" I asked calmly.

"You accused me of fucking your best friend, which I know I did but you act like you didn't just come back from another girls house."

"Rena, you dead ass right? I was fucking her cause I knew you was fucking her all along. I'm not slow and you should know that."

"But that doesn't give you the right to just go around and fuck whoever while I was sitting home crying over your ass! I was your fucking first girlfriend!"

"You know I hate people yelling at me! And you sound dumb right now."

Yeah, Rena was my first girlfriend but I ain't like talking about it. She actually played me instead of me playing her. Now y'all see why I was fucking broads left and right.

"I sound dumb because I'm telling you the truth. Storm, I was the one who you was crying to me because your grandmother passed away. I was there when you needed me the most. Natalie, Jasmine, and I was always there for you through thick and thin." I heard her voice crack.

I placed my arm on my forehead and sighed. "Rena-"

"No, I understand I was wrong but do you know how many times you needed me and I was there when nobody was. But you treat me like...this. I never thought I would be talking to you again but now that I have, I'm letting everything off my chest by saying I love you, Storm. I always had but I can see you're in a relationship with my friend Ciara. I'm not trying to break y'all up or anything. I just needed to tell you. Please talk to Ciara, alright. Bye."

"Rena?"

I pulled my phone away and seen she hung up. She still loved me? I don't need no more drama in my life. But what am I suppose to do? My first love telling me she loved me still. Now I don't even know if I still love her or not.

Excuse any errors.

So y'all found out about Storm and Rena?

Tell me what you think.

Comment. Vote. Follow.