Chapter 6

Storm.

"Okay. Do I have everything?" I watched Ciara pace the bedroom.

Her flight was leaving in a hour and she still making sure she got everything.

"Ciara, baby." I called her.

"What if I'm not good enough for this?" She mumbled to herself still pacing.

"Ciara." I said again.

She stopped and looked at me. "What?"

"If you wasn't good, they wouldn't want you to work with them. Stop worrying about what other people think, aight?" I moved a piece of her hair out her face and pecked her lips.

She smiled widely. "Thank you, baby."

I grabbed her face gently as she licked her lips and pulled my shirt, pulling me closer. I kissed her passionately, she had her arm around my waist and tilted her head. I collided my tongue with hers, she pushed me on the bed softly not pulling away.

"No not right now. I gotta get ready to leave." She whispered, lifting herself up.

I wiped the corner of my lips. "Aight but when you get home, just wait."

She smiled and pecked my lips. "Okay. I can't wait."

"You got everything?" I asked grabbing her suitcase.

She nodded. "Mhm. Rena should be here soon."

"Rena?"

That name sounded familiar as hell. I think I used to fuck around with somebody named Rena. Shit, I don't know. I walked her suitcase downstairs and sat on the arm of the chair.

"Baby, are you staying here tonight?" Ciara asked walking down the stairs.

"Nah ima go home."

"Alright. What you plan on doing?" She looked at me.

I shrugged. "Nothing. Going to get this mula and that's about it."

She threw a piece of gum in her mouth and started playing in her hair. Ciara was looking gorgeous right now. She had her hair out and curled and this outfit was hugging her curves in the right places.

"Turn around."

Ciara turned around making a funny face. I stood up and squeezed her ass.

"Storm, no." She laughed, pushing me away.

I laughed. "What? I can't grab yo ass now?"

"No because you tryna fuck me real quick before I leave and it's not happening." Ciara smiled.

"But you gon' be gone for so long."

"We went a year without fucking so I'm sure you will be fine."

I rolled my eyes. A honk came out from outside. Ciara walked towards the door and opened it waving whoever in.

"Hey." Ciara said hugging her.

I couldn't see her face. Ciara moved out the way and we made eye contact. Rena quickly looked away and followed Ciara. Shit.

Ciara.

"Why you look like you just seen a ghost?" I laughed, grabbing my bags.

Rena laughed neverously. "No reason. Your house is so beautiful."

"Really? Thanks."

I walked out the door and put my bags in her car then walked back in. Storm was so deep into her phone.

"Storm? Baby, you okay?" I asked.

She looked up from her phone and nodded. "How you know her again?"

"From work. Why?"

"Nothing. But you need help?" She slipped her phone into her pocket.

I opened my mouth to say something but just nodded. Storm helped me load the car and so did Rena.

"Did I introduce you guys?" I asked.

Rena shook her head. "Umm no but we can get to know each other later. We have to go."

"Oh okay. Bye baby, I'll call you when I get settled in. I love you." I said hugging Storm tight.

She gripped my ass and kissed my neck. "Mhm you better. Be safe, CiCi. I love you."

"I will. Let go." I laughed as she kept squeezing it.

She laughed and pecked my lips. I smiled and pulled away. I got in the car and Storm blew me a kiss then winked. Rena started the car and drove off.

"You ready?" Rena smiled at me.

"Yes I am."

Storm.

"Rena?" Jasmine asked in shock.

"Yeah, she friends with Ciara. We looked at each other for a few seconds but she ran off."

I was at Jasmine's crib and we just catching up. She knew about Rena.

"How she look?" Jasmine looked at me smirking.

I laughed. "Man, I'm not saying shit."

"You and Ciara ain't together right? And you act like she come here and say something?" She shrugged.

"Nah I still don't feel right saying it, Jasmine. I'm tryna work on Ciara and I relationship."

Jasmine just looked at me with a straight face. "You forreal this time, Storm? Ciara my nigga. I almost beat yo ass when you left her."

"I think everybody wanted to beat my ass but I'm dead serious."

"What about that Taylor nigga?"

"Taylor? I don't fuck with him like that. I'm gay, I like pussy." I sighed in frustration.

Jasmine laughed. "Calm down man. It's just...I can tell you feeling him."

I turned my neck so fast. "How in the hell?"

"Storm, I can tell. I know for a fact you texting him now."

"And? so what?"

"Never mind, Storm. You bet not fuck nothing up dealing with that lil boy." Jasmine said seriously.

I waved her off. "Whatever. I'm gay and forever will be."

I started thinking about that dream I had. I haven't told nobody and I don't plan on. Dreams don't mean shit so I'm not worried about it. I know for a fact I don't like men, they the reason why I like females. But Taylor? He's just doing something that makes me keep talking to him. He has this personality that I love and it's cute. What the hell are you talking about Storm? I cleared my throat.

"I'm bouta head out. Talk to you later." I gave her a hug and left.

As I was getting in my car, my phone was ringing. Taylor's name popped up, I sighed and answered.

"What?"

"What you doing tonight?"

"None of yo business." I said starting my car.

He laughed. "But you bout to be my business so stop fronting."

"Why do you do that?" I semi yelled.

"Do what?"

"You know I have a girlfriend but keep trying. I'm fucking gay, I do not like dudes."

"Because someone told me that I can get anything if I try harder each day."

"Well that was a damn lie." I laughed. "Bye Taylor."

I hung up my phone and sighed loudly. What am I going to do while Ciara gone?

Vote. Comment. Follow. I might not update tomorrow.