Chapter 2

Storm.

I looked my outfit over once more before grabbing my keys. Saturday night is when it's lit. Ciara and I was going out for dinner, just to talk about things. But lemme tell y'all about the other night, Ciara put it down on me. I ain't know she could do all that.

"Storm!" Ciara came walking in. "You look cute." She smiled.

I smiled. "Thank you. You ready?"

"Mhm. Let's go, boo." She grabbed my hand and we walked out the door.

..................

We took our seats at the table and looked around.

"My favorite restaurant. You remembered." Ciara smiled at me.

"How could I forget what my baby likes?" I winked at her.

She blushed and put her menu up. "Stop."

"Stop what?" I smirked moving her menu.

Ciara rolled her eyes playfully. "You know what you doing, Storm."

"Okay I quit." I laughed.

Our waiter came up to the table. "Good evening, ladies. I'm Taylor, your waiter. Can I start you guys off with a drink?" He looked directly at me.

I smiled. "Do y'all have Hennessy?"

"Seriously?" Ciara laughed lowly.

"As a matter of fact we do. Is that what you want?" He licked his lips.

I smirked at him. "Yes, please. Taylor."

He chuckled. "And for you miss?"

"Sweet tea?" She questioned him.

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"I'm sorry. I want sweet tea please." She laughed.

He shook his head smiling and looked at me before walking off. Ciara slapped my leg, I looked at her.

"What?"

"I think he likes you." Ciara smiled.

"Psst. Wait until he finds out I'm gay. But he is cute tho."

Ciara shrugged. "I'm not going to take that offensive because you don't even like men."

"You used yo brain, CiCi." I joked.

She flipped me off. "Whatever."

"Already did." I bit my lip.

"You so nasty."

I scoffed and scanned the menu. I didn't know if I wanted steak or chicken. Taylor came back with our drinks.

"Are you guys ready to order?"

I looked at Ciara. "You ready to order, babe?"

Ciara smirked. "Um yeah."

I looked at Taylor who was staring back at me while Ciara was ordering. He winked at me. Did he not just hear me call her babe? He probably think we like best friends or something.

"You?" He asked writing down Ciara's order.

"The Steak, medium rare with a side of potatoes and can I get a salad?" I put down my menu smiling at him.

"Yes you can. Lemme take these." He grabbed our menus but not before 'accidently' touching my hand.

"Okay now he's trying a little too hard and being too thirsty." Ciara rolled her eyes.