Chapter 7

Ciara.

I stretched as we got off the plane and walked off with Rena.

"Oh my gosh. That was the longest plane ride I ever been on." I said chuckling lowly.

She nodded. "I know right."

Once Rena and I grabbed our luggage, we had to find our limo driver.

"Are you Rena and Ciara?" A young man asked us.

I looked at Rena then nodded. "Yes. Are you are driver?"

He smiled. "I am. I'll be your driver for the time being. I'm Charles." He bowed.

Rena smiled. "Well nice to meet you, Charles."

"Here. We'll take care of that."

Just then two men came our way and grabbed our things. We followed Charles to the limo and he opened the doors for us, I let Rena get in first then I got in.

"Wow. I didn't think they would be this nice." Rena looked at me smiling.

"Me either but let's make this last." I sighed.

"Why you say that?" She asked fixing her make up.

"I'm really excited to be here so I can get away from all the drama back at home. As first I didn't like the idea but I do."

Rena nodded. "Yeah but this could make you known."

I just nodded and looked out the window. I wondered what they had in store for us.

We came to a stop in front of this big house. It had to be about nine at night.

"We're here." Charles said turning back towards us.

"Okay."

I got out the car and looked at the house in amazement. It was soooo beautiful. Rena came beside me.

"Beautiful right?" She licked her lips.

"Hey, I never asked but how long have you been modeling?"

She shrugged. "Since I was 14 but I just moved to Atlanta. They switched my manager to Meghan."

"How was it?" I asked playing with my fingers.

She looked down at my hands and grabbed them. "Don't be neverous. It's easy, Ciara. Just stand there and look pretty. It should be easy for you anyway."

After she said that, she walked towards the house. I felt like she was flirting with me but I'm not sure. I shrugged it off and followed her. We stood in front of the door, Rena rung the doorbell.

"Aaah, you must be Rena and Ciara." The man smiled down at us. "Come in."

Rena let me walk in first and she came in afterwards.

"You have a really beautiful house." I complimented.

"Thank you, sweetie. I'm Greg Witsburg. I will be helping every one of you models with your photo shoot that's coming up."

"Excuse me, Greg. Can I ask why this photo shoot is so important?" Rena asked.

"Honey, this is representing our new clothing."

I nodded and looked around the house. Greg clapped his hands together causing us to jump.

"Well let's meet the other girls." He said happily.

Rena looked at me as I stared back, we both laughed quietly following him. After we walked up a long staircase, he pulled open a door where a group of girls were talking.