Chapter 4

Ciara.

I sighed and looked at the time. Storm was suppose to be here an hour ago. We was suppose to be going to the movies and I'm really not trying to miss it.

"CiCi!" Storm called me.

I looked at the doorway and she was leaning against the door frame.

"You mad?" She asked walking towards me.

I stood up and grabbed my bag ignoring her. The past week Storm has been distant and I don't like it. As I was checking my make up, Storm picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"Move, Storm." I rolled my eyes and tried pushing her.

Storm grabbed my wrist. "No, Ciara. We not going nowhere if you mad at me."

I looked at her. "Maybe because you're barely around."

Storm kissed my forehead. "I know and I'm sorry."

"That's been your favorite word for a while." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Well then lemme show you how sorry I am." Storm kissed my lips then down to my neck.

"Storm. Stop. I'm serious." I closed my eyes and moaned lowly.

She picked me up and walked out the bathroom to my bedroom and dropped me on the bed.

"I'm sorry." She said every time she kissed my body.

I wanted her so bad but she was thinking wrong. She thought she could solve every problem by fucking me, no. I pushed her off and fixed my shirt.

"Do you actually think that just cause we have sex means anything?" I asked her laughing.

She sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes. "You wasn't saying that last time."

"Well duh cause we just seen each other after a year. At the moment I wanted it but now it seems like you think sex is the solution, Storm."

"Then what do you want me to do, Cici?" She said in frustration.

"Storm, there are plenty of things to do. Use your head."

She just stared at me, she was doing her little look that always makes me fall for her even more.

"Stop." I said sitting up.

"What am I doing now?"

"You're look!"

Storm laughed like she didn't know what I was talking about. "What look do I give you?"

"This sexy seductive look, it's like you're trying to figure me out."

Storm was still doing it but this time she licked her lips. I smirked at her.

"See!" I laughed.

She smiled. "What?!"

"Nothing. Forget it."

I knew we missed the movie dealing with her ass. Another day wasted. I sat up against my headboard while Storm walked off somewhere. The power then went out, I screamed.

"Storm?"

I didn't hear anything. I got up from the bed slowly but was pushed back down.

"Storm, you scared me!" I yelled hitting her in her chest.

"Cici, shut the hell up." Storm whispered squeezing my thigh.

"You just don't quit, do you?"

She was on top of me. She sat up and took off her shirt. The light from outside was showing her face, she was so damn fine.

"Nah I don't." She bit her lip.

That there is what made me give in. Every time she bit her lip, my panties got soaked. Everything was off but my black see through lace thongs. Storm sucked on my nipple and massaged the other one. I moaned in the process. She kissed down my stomach and was now rubbing over my pussy. I looked down but couldn't see a damn thing. I felt her kiss my thighs then she pulled my thong over a little and licked my clit.

"It gets prettier and prettier." She said against it.

I bit my lip and leaned my head back. Once she started twirling her tongue around, I grabbed her head.

"Shit. I forgot something." She said moving my hands.

I scrunched my face up. "While you giving me head, you just gon' stop?"

"Hush."

I felt my arms being tied up together on my headboard.

"Whatchu bouta do some fifty shades of grey on me?" I smirked.

She chuckled. "Maybe."

She got back in bed and got back in her position. She rubbed my pussy then sucked on it.

"Storm." I moaned.

As she was doing so I grinded against her mouth. About 5 minutes later, I came all on her mouth. She licked every last drop and licked her fingers.

"I'm glad ain't shit changed about you." She kissed my lips.

I kissed her back and let her tongue slide in. I wanted so badly to touch her but she wanted to tie my hands up. Storm pulled back biting my bottom lip.

"Storm, can you please let my hands go?" I whined.

I felt her finger slide inside me, she kissed my lips at the same time.

"I can't do that, baby." She said.

I couldn't even kiss her back it felt so good. I licked my lips and my body jerked as she hit my spot. My moans got louder every time she thrusted in and out.

"Storm. I'm about to-"

Storm's phone started ringing. She smacked her lips and picked it up but declined it.

"Babe, who was it?" I asked.

She put her phone down. "Nobody."

"Why didn't you answer it?" I tried sitting up.

"Cici cause it's nobody important, you important right no. Chill man." She sighed.

"Untie me now." I gritted.

"What? Why?"

"Because I said so now do it."

She huffed and untied my hands. I pushed Storm off of me and tried to find my phone.

"Can you turn the lights back on?" I asked.

I heard her get up from the bed and walk downstairs. The lights came back on seconds later. I slid on some boy shorts and a hoodie as Storm came back. She was completely naked. I was staring hard because she laughed as she put on her clothes. I'm still mad at her I hope she knows that.

"I'm bouta go, baby. Aight?" She was between my legs.

I nodded as I was on my phone. "Yeah."

She looked at me and pecked my lips before grabbing her shoes.

"Love you."

I laid in my bed and screamed in my pillow. Maybe I just needed to go to sleep and relax. Watching White Chicks, I fell asleep.

Another one. But I'm going to start doing new chapter each day. Vote. Comment. Follow.