Chapter 14

Ciara.

"How you feeling?" Kimora asked me.

I smiled. "I'm fine. I still miss her though."

"And that's completely understandable. Of course you'll miss her."

"Thanks. She just- she had so much to live for. But I guess you never know when it's your time."

Kimora decided to check up on me since Storm was at work. I was bored and had nothing to do. As sad as this sounds, I wanted to see Rena.

I need her to understand that whatever happened can't affect my relationship. Even though she was the one to help me get back together with Storm, I feel like somethings off.

"I'll call you later."

"Okay."

When I got off the phone, I started getting dressed after sending her a quick text. I threw on some sweatpants and a jacket. She replied yes. We was meeting at this tea shop down my street.
-

I sat there quietly waiting her to come. I've been here for almost twenty minutes and she's still not here. Just when I was about to leave, she walked up to the table.

"Sorry I'm late." She spoke sitting down.

I smiled. "Oh you're fine."

"So what's up?" Rena asked, flipping her hair.

I cleared my throat. "I know what we did something weeks ago was suppose to be forgotten but I can't. I hope you didn't catch any feelings."

Rena bit her lip laughing. "Ciara, I don't like you. We was just drunk and in the moment, alright?"

I laughed neverously. "Yeah."

"Since we're here, I have something to tell you." She sighed.

"Okay."

When she was about to speak, her phone started ringing. She excused herself and walked off. I wonder what she was about to tell me. My phone vibrated so I looked down and seen Storm calling.

"Hey baby." I answered.

"Wassup beautiful? Where you at?"

"I'm at lunch with Rena." I said honestly. If I wanted things to work, I need to start by telling the truth.

"Why? Why you with her?"

"Umm just to go over somethings. But look, I gotta go. Love you."

I placed my phone back in my purse as Rena came back. I looked at her and gave her a quick smile.

"So what was it?" I asked.

Rena put a loose piece of hair behind her ear. "Storm and I used to date. I was her girlfriend for a while but then something happened."

Wait, what the fuck? My girlfriend now use to mess with Rena. I was really going to fuck her, I'm glad I didn't.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Because I knew Storm wouldn't tell you then you would have to find out." Rena explained looking at me. "Don't be mad at Storm or me. It's the past."

"If it's the past then why did you tell me? I was having a excellent day until now."

"Ciara, don't be like that." Rena shook her head.

"Like what, Rena? You're my girlfriends ex and on top of that we're friends."

Rena stood up. "I knew this was a bad idea. I'm sorry for telling you."

"Rena."

I got out my chair and followed her out. She was walking to her car when I grabbed her hand.

"Did you know Victoria?" I asked.

Rena sniffed, wiping tears away. "She's my cousin."

Just a little filler.