Chapter 21

Storm.

I woke up by Ciara moving around. I know her ass was wore out. We literally just went to sleep 4 hours ago. My baby is truly a freak.

I got up and got myself together. After brushing my teeth and stuff, I went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. Somebody started knocking on the door. I drunk my water as I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Ahh so this is your room?" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?"

"I had many complaints this morning about last night."

I laughed. "Oh sorry. We were having a lil fun."

"Too much fun. Try keeping it down, we do have children here too." He backed away.

I nodded. "Sorry it won't be as loud next time."

"Baby who's at the door?" I turned and seen Ciara naked, I quickly closed the door.

"Babe you can't be doing that when somebody at the door." I walked up to her and pecked her lips.

She blushed. "I'll be righhhht back."

She quickly walked into the room. I watched her ass jiggle. Damn it was a beautiful sight. I finished my cup of water and went into the kitchen.

"Baby, that was the best sex we had in a while." Ciara said walking towards me.

I bit my lip. "I don't mind giving you another round."

Ciara wrapped her arms around my neck. "As much as I would like that, we have things to do so let's get dressed."

I rolled my eyes. "Aight but tonight I wanna take you out."

"Oooh sounds fine with me now come on."

Ciara.

Storm had just went in the shower when I came out. She was on the phone when I went in.

I looked at her phone as I was getting dressed. Trust her Ci. I sighed and continued getting dressed but then her phone vibrated. I ignored it and threw my hair in a ponytail.

"Dammit." I grabbed her phone and unlocked it. "Don't Ciara, leave it alone."

Once the phone blinged again I opened her messages and seen Sunny texting her.

S: Why haven't you texted me back baby?

S: I hope you and Ciara are having an amazing time because i will be there soon.

I decided against to text her back but then again I was already looking.

"Ciara why are you in my phone?" Storm ask snatching her phone.

"I--um."

"You really don't trust me do you? This trip is for us to build our relationship better." She shakes her head at me and walks away.

I follow her. "Storm it's not that I don't trust you...I don't trust her."

"I don't give a fuck Ciara. You still don't have the fucking right to go through my phone." She pauses and looks like she was about to grab me, I stepped back. "Look I don't even wanna see you, let alone hear you."

"What does that mean?"

"It means leave me alone. Don't say shit to me the fuck?" Her face scrunches up in frustration.

"I honestly think you're overreacting Storm." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

She laughs. "And I honestly think you dumb as fuck now quit talking to me."

I scoff. "You make me sick."

"Then go to the damn hospital." She mumbles as she drops her towel and gets dress.

"Fuck you." I roll my eyes and walk out.

"Already did!"

I walk out the room and slam the door. I bump into Kimora and Lola who looks at me funny.

"What happened this time?" Kimora sighs as we start walking.

I began to explain to them what had took place and now hearing it, Storm was really overreacting.

"I think you were wrong Ciara." Lola shrugs.

I stop and look at her. "How am I wrong? I trust Storm but not her."

"Okay but she knows what she's doing. All hell break loose if it was you."

I nod. "Exactly if some dude kept texting me...Storm wouldn't go through my phone?"

"See it's not about that. Just worry about what you did, you did this to yourself."

I roll my eyes. "Now I'm the bad one okay."

"Ciara-"

I walk off towards the elevator and wait for it to ring. Finally it comes and I see the guy from ealier standing there.

"Going down?" He licks his lips, I step in and keep my distance from him

My phone vibrates from a text message with Kimora and Lola.

K: Cici please don't be this way but we can't always tell you you're right cus we're friends

L: You srsly can't be mad at us

"Something wrong?" He asks looking in my phone.

I lock my phone quickly and mug him. "First off mind your business and if there was I wouldn't tell you."

He chuckles nodding. "Okay okay I'm sorry you're right."

It seemed like this elevator was going slow and we was only on the third floor.

"I'm Luke by the way."

I nod and keep quiet. The elevator rings and I walk out not knowing where to go. I was just mad and walked away.

"Lost huh?"

"No it's..no I'm not lost."

He smiles and begans to walk away. I would regret this any minute now.

"Is there any good food places around here?"

He turns on his heel and starts walking towards me. "I'm actually going on my lunch break now. I could show you."

"How do I know you won't kidnap me and cut my body up?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"I would've did it while we were on the elevator where no one was."

"How?" I ask curious.

"I dunno I never kidnapped anyone." He laughs, I laugh too. "So what do you say?"

"Okay let's go."

"Alrighty."

As we walk out the lobby we start making conversation. He was pretty funny and chill.

Daaamn Ciara back at it again with a new nigga! I'm lame asl lol but what y'all think?