Chapter 19

Ciara.

"Mmm...it feels so good." I let the air hit my skin as the window was down.

Storm rented a car. It was nice too. We just got off the plane not even five minutes ago, that ride was so long. Now we was driving to our hotel she brought.

At first I was a little concerned about her planning this all out without my help. I didn't want her to spend all her money but she insisted.

"Baby, it's so beautiful." I looked over at her, she nodded.

"It is, isn't it?"

It was night time so all the lights were bright and lit up the city. I pulled out my Nikon and took pictures of it all.

"Where the hell you get that?" Storm asked.

I laughed. "I've always had this. I just don't use it a lot."

I couldn't wait for the days that came ahead. I bet it's gonna be fun but freaky.

"Here, I'll be right back."

I nodded as she hopped out the car. We made to our destination and Storm was checking in. I got out the car and popped the trunk.

"Do you need help?" Some man asked me.

"No, me and my girlfriend are fine." I smiled at him.

"Hey baby, everything's -" Storm looked up from the papers and stopped talking. "Um who are you?"

"I'm sorry to bother you, I just thought y'all needed help." He spoke.

Storm chuckled. "Nah, we good. Goodbye."

The dude laughed and walked off. I shook my head and started helping Storm take the bags in.

Storm.

"Aye, what did you bring?"I was laying on the bed watching Ciara.

"Clothes, shoes...the obvious Storm." Ciara chuckled a bit.

I sat up. "I know that smart ass. I'm talking bout is it too exposing or too sexy?"

"And if it was, oh well. We're in Vegas honey." Ciara corrected me.

I nodded. "Okay. Did we just go over the rules?"

"Storm, this isn't no damn mission or something. We came here to have fun with eachother. Explore things. Baby, I'm - we're not doing anything dumb." Ciara climbed on my lap and straddled me.

I sighed. "Aight, I'm sorry."

Ciara pecked my lips. "Good. Did you bring her?"

"Hell yeah. You thought we was coming here not to fuck?" I scrunched my face up.

Ciara pushed me back on the bed and grinded slowly. "Well maybe we can start this trip off with a good start."

"You know the deal."

Ciara unbuttoned her top slowly while still looking at me. She threw her top on the floor.

"I need help."

Ciara got up off my lap and turned around. I sat up and unhooked her bra. Me and Ciara haven't made love in a while because I wanted it to be special but I don't know about now.

"Open up bitch!" Ciara and I looked at each other.

I got up from the bed and looked through the peephole. Wow, Lola and Kimora. I opened the door with a annoyed look on my face.

"What? Wait wait wait. How did y'all know where we was?"

"We was already down here and Ciara told us to stop by." Lola shrugged.