Chapter 20

Ciara.

"We don't have all day, Storm." I rolled my eyes, applying lip gloss on.

Storm was still in bed. She saying she don't wanna go but I don't care, she's coming.

"I'm not going, Ciara. Go hang with yo friends." She mumbled, with her eyes still closed.

I made my way over to the bed and sat by her. I pecked her lips.

"Storm, if you don't want me to go just say so."

"Yeah right. Like yo ass will listen to me."

I laughed and nodded. "You might be right but still. I want you to come along."

Storm opened her eyes and just looked at me. I gave her a sly smile as she slowly sat up.

"What are we doing?" She got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

I turned around, letting my legs hang. "Well first we're getting breakfast then heading to the strip and ending our night off at the pool."

Storm came back out brushing her teeth. "We doing shit we should be doing by ourselves."

I sighed and played with my fingers. "Babe stop. I understand where you coming from but I haven't seen them since, ya know."

"Then where'd you go after the club?"

"I got a hotel room. I called Lola but she didn't answer then I called Kimora and neither did she."

Storm just looked at me. "Why Ciara?"

"Look, let's not talk about this alright?" I smiled.

She nodded. "We not done talking about it though."

I rolled my eyes, getting up. I grabbed my clothes and started changing.

"What the hell are you wearing?" She grabbed my wrist and twirled me around.

"It's freaking hot outside." I explained.

She shrugged. "I don't care. Too breast showing."

"I'm not changing, Storm." I crossed my arms over my chest and walked out the room.

Storm.

"Yeah, bet."

I hopped in the shower for thirty minutes and came out to hear laughter. I poked my head out and seen the girls here.

"What...are...you...wearing?" I turned around and seen Ciara with her eyes glued to my body.

wearing?" I turned around and seen Ciara with her eyes glued to my body