Chapter 22

Storm.

I didn't even wanna speak to Ciara or see after the shit she just did.

I hated the fact that our relationship still needed trust that we had to build on. It was starting to get old honestly.

We been together for almost three years now and she doesn't act right. No matter how many times we fuck, it will never go through her head.

"Where she at now?" Jassy asks over facetime, I shrug my shoulders.

"I dunno but I'm sure she's alright."

Jassy shakes her head. "Storm listen to yourself. Y'all both some petty mothafuckas but that doesn't mean stop caring for each other."

"But she had-"

"I don't give a damn. Ciara was wrong and you're wrong for letting her leave."

I sighed. "Aight I'll go find her."

"Petty sons of bitches bye."

"Bye whore." I laugh hanging up.

I slide on my shoes sighing and make my way towards the door. Hearing laughter, I pull it open seeing Ciara and that bellhop nigga.

"Good evening ma'am. How are you liking?" He smiles.

"Uh what is going on?"

Ciara was smiling hard. "He was just showing me around and we went out for breakfast."

"You're very lucky to have her."

"Yeah I know." I grab Ciara's arm and pull her inside. "K goodbye."

"Storm why are you still mad?" Ciara tried opening the door back but I blocked it.

"First off why yo ass so anxious to see that nigga?"

She rolls her eyes and steps back. "Because he's nice and listen to me unlike some people."

"So you gon hang around him knowing what could happen?"

Ciara walks off waving me off. "Don't worry your brain he's gay."

"And how do you know?"

Ciara looks at me. "I was hanging out with him Storm. We talked."

"About?"

"Oh my god. Don't worry about what I'm doing or talking to." She rolls her eyes and goes into the bathroom locking it.

I chuckled. "But you was worried about who was in my phone."

"I had the right to be Storm."

"Two wrongs don't make a fucking right Ciara."

She unlocked the door and yanked it open. "I had to be sure I wasn't out here looking like a fool Storm."

"Ciara listen to yourself and I hoped you listened clearly. When have I ever cheated on you? I'm the one who cheats right?"

"Okay Storm."

"Nah you pissing me off Cici. How you gon blame somebody else for doing something you done?" I sighed before I said anything else. "We're leaving tomorrow morning. I'm ready to go."

"Good. I'll pack my shit right now since we being petty." She rolled her eyes and grabbed her suitcase, packing everything up.

"I just think it's funny how you really tried to blame me for that cheating shit." I shook my head chuckling.

"Oh fuck you Storm! It happened months ago and I apologized!"

"That shit still hurts! You don't understand how much that hurt me." I scoffed and walked out the room.

"Ive been cheating on plenty of  times okay? You out of all people should know that." She followed me out.

"No you don't understand." I shook my head and grabbed a water bottle out the fridge. "Please just leave me alone."

"Whatever. I can't wait to fucking leave."

I yanked her by her arm and pinned her against the wall. My hands were clasped around neck as I looked in her eyes.

"Watch ya fucking mouth Ciara. I let you pass with that fuck you."

"What're gonna do huh?" She said above a whisper.

"You heard me right?" I let her go roughly and back up slowly as she watched me.

"Do it again." She bit her lip slightly. "Choke me."

Ciara was below me as I held her leg up and bumped our clits together. Our moans were loud and honestly, this was the best sex at the moment.

"Please d-don't stop."

I wrapped my hand around her neck and went faster. I leaned my head back and moaned lowly. Ciara's body started shaking as I went even faster causing the headboard to hit the wall.

"Fuuuucck!" Ciara came all over the me and the sheets.

I climbed off her and licked all her juices up. She grabbed my face and kissed me roughly. She pulled back and licked her lips.

"I'm sorry baby. I love you." She rubbed my bottom lip with her thumb.

"I love you too boo."

"Are we still leaving?" She frowned lightly.

I chuckled. "No Cici."

"Good." She laughed.

The rest of the night, we ate junk food and watched movies until the sun was up; when we finally went to sleep.

I cannot believe it's been almost a year since I've updated this book. I feel really bad. i'm sorry guys but this book will almost be over.