Chapter 16

Ciara.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me. He really thought I was going to fuck him in my girlfriends house? And he was messing with her just to get to me? I may make mistakes sometimes but I'm not dumb enough to do this.

"You're nothing but a fuckboy. I can't believe you actually tried to get with me. You're so young trying to play your little games. Once you get older and get somebody pregnant, you gone be spending your life buying diapers." I mugged him as I spoke. He just laughed lightly throwing his head back.

"I know what I'm doing, Ciara. Don't worry about me. Christian your baby daddy huh?" He smirked.

I nodded. "Yeah so?"

"He's getting out next week. I'll make sure to tell him where you stay." He winked at me.

I kicked him in his nuts. "You fucking bastard!" He groaned falling onto the floor.

"Whats going on down here?" Storm rubbed her eyes turning on the light.

"Nothing baby. Go back to bed."

She scrunched her face up. "Why is Taylor on the ground?"

"I uh seen a rat?" He said. Storm shook her head and walked away.

"How do you know him?" I bent down to his level.

"He's my sisters baby daddy." He hissed angryly.

I sucked my teeth. "How did he get her pregnant?"

"He fucked her? What else?" He began getting up, I held him down.

"You know something about him that I know." I said looking in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" He looked confused.

"Christians been raping girls and getting them pregnant. Why did you let him do it?"

"I don't know what your talking about." He laughed.

"You let him rape her! What was wrong with you?" I asked in disgust.

Taylor clenched his jaw and pushed me away. "She would always let her boyfriends pick on me. One day I was coming from school and, and her ex and his friends jumped me." He cried. "She wouldn't answer her phone because she was too busy doing other shit. I was in a coma for a year and she never said sorry!"

I wanted to feel bad for him but I couldn't. Not after what he just tried to do.

"I let him rape her while I was in house. I heard her screaming and crying but I didn't do anything." He mumbled, still crying.

"That's your sister."

"I'm her brother and she wasn't there for me!" He yelled.

"But still you don't let anybody hurt your sister! You could've did something else to prevent that!"

"You don't know nothing so don't sit here and talk about what I should've done. It happened and now it's over." He wiped his face.

"He should've been locked up a long time ago." I shook my head at him.

"Too bad. He's getting out in a couple of days and he'll be at your house." Taylor chuckled and walked away.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to tell him to get out. I wanted to hurt him. But I couldn't. I have to wait until the time is right.

Just a filler.