Chapter 10

Storm,

I smoked the blunt in my hand and sighed. The past events was on my mind heavy and I couldn't get them out my head.

Rena was my first love, first girlfriend, and the first girl I had sex with.

I remembered the first time I told everyone I was a lesbian and why.

I finally graduated and I was hella proud of myself. I didn't think I would make it this far.

I looked over at Rena, who's been my friend since Junior year. My best friend actually. We was never apart.

"Yes! Are you excited?" Rena locked arms with me as we walked out the audiotourium.

I laughed. "Hell yeah! No more homework and waking up early.

"Lucky for you. I'm going to be doing that for the next 2 years." Rena moved some hair out her face.

"Storm, baby! I'm so proud of you!" My grandmom pulled me into a hug after kissing my face.

"Nana..." I groaned wiping her wet kisses off of me.

"Hush child. Congratulations Rena." Nana smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you." Rena smiled hugging her back. "I'll text you later."

I nodded and watched her walk away. Nana chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"What do you plan on doing later on, Ms. Graduate?"

"Probably got out with Rena."

Later on that night, Rena and I went to this club. We got in because she knew some people. We went straight to VIP and danced while talking to people.

"Hey beautiful." I looked up and seen this tall dark skin man. He looked like Lance Gross.

I smiled. "Hey."

"I'm Jackson. You are?" He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I blushed. "Storm."

"Never heard that name before but I like it." He smiled.

We decided to dance with each other but I didn't like the way he kept trying to get in my panties. He kept gripping my thigh and squeezing my ass.

"Hey um I gotta go." I said pushing away from him.

He chuckled. "You can't handle a little touching?"

"I don't like the way you're rubbing up on me. Now excuse me." I mugged him and walked off but I felt him grab my arm tightly.

"You're not going anywhere." He held a gun to my back so we wouldn't look suspicious.

He walked me outside and into a alley. Once he moved the gun, I kicked him in his nuts. I tried to run away but somebody else grabbed me.

"Get off of me!" I screamed trying to get out of his tight grip.

"Shut the fuck up!" He punched me in my mouth.

I screamed in pain and held my mouth glaring at him. I hated every moment of them taking my innocence. I was pinned down to the ground of both of them took turns on me.

I didn't like men since that happened. Rena blamed herself for all of it, I guess because Nana told her it was going to a club.

I never looked at a man with lust or attraction. I felt disgusted every time I seen some man bite they lip at me or try to get in my panties. I hated that I sometimes let Taylor get to me.

Taylor was just like those men I didn't like but he was a boy. He was confused at to what he really wanted. He didn't need me in his life, I'm too of trouble his love life.

"Storm. Honey?"

I jumped from daydreaming and looked up to see Ciara. I forget she was coming home today, I was too busy mad at her.

"How you get in here?" I asked standing up from the couch.

She smacked her lips. "You did give me a key."

I pulled out a water bottle and drunk some staring at her. She looked good in her high waisted rip jeans, white v neck, and converse. Plain but cute on her.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how many times I gotta say this." Ciara sighed and sat at the island where I was in the kitchen.

"Just cause you say sorry don't mean anything, Ciara. I believe you said that to me once."

Ciara rolled her eyes playfully and got off the stool. She walked towards me and pecked my lips multiply times.

"I'm so so sorry. I'll do anything just to show you how sorry I am." Ciara whispered against my neck.

"Anything?" I raised a eyebrow smirking.

"Anything."

"Aight. Strip out yo clothes and run outside in the yard for five minutes." I laughed.

Ciara laughed. "No, Storm. Please pick something else."

"Nah, you said anything twice so get to it, mama." I smacked her ass.

Ciara whined but she took her clothes off anyway.

"Butt ass naked." I said as she stopped once her underwear and bra was just on.

Ciara slowly took of her underwear slowly and unhooked her bra. I watched her boobs just sit up. Her clit was shaved perfectly and looked beautiful.

"Hold up. First, lemme tap that ass before you go." I bit my lip.

Ciara smiled. "Come on, mami."

---

"Storm." Ciara whimpered as I slid two of my fingers in and out of her.

I felt her walls tighten as I picked up my pace. I licked around her pearl and added another finger. I watched her body heave up and down. Her face made me want to do more to her.

"Baby!" She moaned loudly as she came all over my tongue.

I smiled and licked it all up. I crawled on top of her and kissed up neck as she was getting her breath again. I put her bottom lip in mine and kissed her passionately.

Ciara had her hands on my waist pulling me closer. I opened my mouth allowing her to slip her tongue in. She gradually slipped it in as I sucked on it.

"I'm sorry, baby. I really am." Ciara spoke through the kiss.

I pulled back in looked in her eyes, I rubbed her cheek softly.

"You can't keep doing this. I feel like you don't care anymore. Even if I did fuck Taylor, you don't always have to get revenge." I whispered.

Ciara bit her lip nodding. "I'm sorry for everything. I'll make it up to you."

"And how is that?" I smiled.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out now sit on my face." Ciara demanded.

"New position huh?" I smirked.

"Only for you." She smiled grabbing my ass.

I really am in love with this girl. I can't even stay mad at her that long. I'm just glad she didn't go any by further or I would've been done.

More drama is coming soon, maybe Even the next chapter.

Excuse any errors.