Chapther one

Mirajane's P.O.V.

I grab a cloth and begin drying up the plates and cups as I look at everyone in the guild. Once I finish I go to the back and pull out my secret journal. There I write down private things and all of my ships. Gale which is Gajeel with Levy is already in progress and I'm so happy to see that they have a "thing" going on! Gruvia is also in progress and I really think Gray will confess soon to juvia!

Mirajane: "Hehe."

I examine my list with a smile and feel proud, noticing that I've made lots of my ships work. My smile slowly fades away as I see that nalu,rowen, bixanna and elfgreen still haven't officially become a thing.

Mirajane: " Awee, I need to help them!"

I giggle to myself as I quickly close my journal and get up, hiding it. I walk back out and once again look at everyone in the guild. I see Asuka shooting fake bullets at Bickslow and I can't help but laugh while watching him pretend as if he were hurt.

Suddenly the guild's doors slam open, revealing a group of familiar faces.

Mirajane: "They're back!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu's P.O.V.

I kick open the guild's doors and walk in with Erza, Gray and Wendy. I smile widely at everyone as Erza speaks up.

Erza: "It's good to be back."

Natsu: "You can say that again."

Gray: "I prefer to be out doing jobs."

Juvia: "Gray-sama!!! Juvia missed you very much!!!"

Gray: "Uh oh."

Juvia runs over to Gray and tackle hugs him, causing him to fall over with her ontop of him.

Gray: "Get off me!"

He squirms trying to get out of her grasp but she cuddles his body.

Juvia: "Juvia missed you!! Juvia promises to go on your next job with you so her and gray-sama won't be apart so long."

Gray: "N-Noooo!! Erza help me!!"

Erza laughs slightly at the sight of them and is about to say something , when she suddenly see's something being set down on a table by Mira.

Mirajane: "Your favorite!"

Erza forgets all about Gray and Juvia and runs over to the table, sitting down as she stares in "awww" at her piece of strawberry cake.

Natsu: "I'm hungry too!"

Erza: "..."

Erza glares at me ,which sends shivers down my spine as she hears me and I guess she thinks I want her cake. My stomach growls lowly and I walk over to Mira.

Mirajane: "I'll make you some lunch!"

Natsu: "Thanks Mira!"

I sit down at the bar and talk to her while she whips up something to eat.

Mirajane: "So where's Happy and Carla?"