Chapter twenty-nine

- 3 months later -

Natsu's P.O.V.

I rushed from here to there. The entire guild helped me in preparing this special day. It was Lucy's birthday today and I wanted every detail to be perfect. Mirajane was in the kitchen with Erza baking and cooking for everyone.... It's a miracle the kitchen hasn't exploded by now with those two in there.

I was making sure everything came out exactly how I imagined it to be. Meanwhile somewhere in town FAR AWAY from the guild I had Levy and Wendy distracting Lucy. She has no clue that were planing this Hehe.

Lissana: "Natsu does the banner look okay at this height?"

Natsu: "Aye!"

I answered at the white haired girl sitting on Bickslow's shoulders for extra height.

Bickslow: "Just tie it up already, my shoulders are killing me."

Lissana: "Don't rush me, we need this to be perfect for her."

Bickslow: "Babe it looks great where it is."

Lissana: "Really?"

She questions as she glances down at him and he simply gives her a nod. A smile formed on her lips and I couldn't help but smile too. I'm glad she finally found someone perfect for her.

Bickslow: "Yes."

Lissana: "Okay then, set me down."

Bickslow: "There we go."

He says while he sets her down on her two feet. Moving his shoulders he lets out a small sigh and she immediately worries for him.

Lissana: "Does it really hurt? I'm sorry..."

Bickslow: "It's alright, nothing your man can't handle."

Natsu: "You guys are doing great."

I gave them a thumbs up accompanied with a wide grin before leaving the two alone. Walking away I then make my way towards Elfman and Evergreen who were in charge of the flower arrangements for the party.

Natsu: "How's the flowers going?"

Elfman: "They're the manliest flowers I've ever seen in my life!"

Evergreen: "They're not manly they're supposed to be called delicate and beautiful."

A slight vein popped on the left side of her forehead because of Elfman's words.

Elfman: "Manly gives it more character."

Evergreen: "Flowers are like woman, delicate and beautiful...GOT THAT!?"

Elfman: "Yes ma'am..."

He agrees with her immediately after she gives him a good smack behind the head. Taking a few steps away from this situation I just make my way to the safe zone. I'm not getting involved...

Natsu: "Uhh...keep up the good work."

As I continued to step back I then was stopped by something or I guess someone I bumped into. Turning around I then realized who it was.

Laxus: "Watch where you're walking."

Freed: "Laxus, Gajeel and I replaced those broken windows like you asked."

The green haired man states with a satisfied expression on his face but glancing to the man on his side I noticed that not everyone was as satisfied as he was. A glare shot from the tall, dark haired, metal head came straight in my direction.