Chapter fourtheen

Happy: "Lucy got us lost."

The flying blue exceed says to Natsu making me sigh. I feel like we've been walking for days. Turning around I look at them, not feeling anger anymore I rest my back on a tree.

Natsu: "Oi Luce."

Lucy: "Yes..?"

I say tiredly as I look up at him. He walks up to me and chuckles.

Lucy: "Huh?"

Natsu: "We've been walking in circles for the past hour."

Lucy: "WHAT??!?!"

Natsu: "Haha."

He laughs at me and my jaw drops. I get up on my feet, swinging my arms in the air and squinting my eyes as I whine/yell at him.

Lucy: "Why did you tell me!?!? My feet are going bleed!"

Natsu: "It was cute how you were leading the way thinking you knew where to go."

He says in a sweet tone, holding in his last laugh and covering it up with a smile. I blush lightly in response and look away. C-Cute...? I thought quietly.

Natsu: "Come on."

Lucy: "...?"

Staying quiet I give him a confused look and he continues to smile at me. He then extends his right hand towards me and I shyly grab it with a hint of blush. He holds my hand tightly making me blush more.

Natsu: "I can find the camp."

Saying in a reassuring time he points at his nose with his left hand. I smile and nod my head slowly.

Lucy: "Okay."

We begin to take a few steps forwards when he then stops at his tracks, causing me to stop to.

Natsu: "Wait."

Lucy: "What's wrong?"

I say as I slightly tilt my head to my right while looking at him.

Natsu: "I almost forgot."

Lucy: "Huh?"

What did you he forget? I thought to myself as I continued looking at the pink headed dragon slayer.

Natsu: "You said your feet are hurting right? Get on."

He says to me as he lets go of my hand and crouched down in front of me. A piggyback ride? I mentally asked myself.

Lucy: "B-But..."

He's so sweet. I thought quietly while blush begins to form on my cheeks once again.

Natsu: "Don't worry I won't talk about your weight."

He says bluntly and I look at him shocked.

Lucy: "Baka! That's not what I was going to say!"

Natsu: "Yeah, Yeah just hop on."

Lucy: "..."

I hop on his back and cling onto him gently as I feel him get up and start walking. I rest my chin on his shoulder near the crook of his neck and stay quiet.