Chapter eleven

Lucy's P.O.V.

Erza continues looking at her map while walking with me not far behind. I sigh I begin to speed walk to catch up to her.

Once I'm next to her and was about to ask her something, she puts her map away. Huh? What's the matter? I thought quietly to myself.

Lucy: " Umm Erza?"

Erza: " Hm?"

She looked over at me as she continued to walk forward. I then smile at her.

Lucy: " Can you tell me more about this job? I mean you're the only one that seems to know more then what the offer said."

Erza: "..."

Uh oh Erza's quiet......I nervously thought as a result to her silence. She then stops walking and faces me. Ok..I'm dead...I thought to myself, gulping my fear.

Lucy: "..."

Erza: " Lucy."

She said while taking a few steps towards me.

Lucy: " Y-Yes...?"

Erza: " This is a very important job...for both of us."?

Lucy: " What do you mean?"

I asked slightly confused, tilting my head at her.

Erza: " It involves two things that are very dear to us."

Lucy: " Which are?"

Erza: " An old friend of mine...and Aquarius."

My eyes widen when I hear the name of the water bearer, the name of someone I do care for. The name of the one I've been searching for. I knew her key was made again and that it was on some part of the world...so I've been searching for it. I promised her.

Lucy: " They're here??"

She's nods and speaks up.

Erza: " I think they are, all the trails have led me here. I was hoping you'd choose this job so I waited."

Lucy: " How did you know I'd choose this job?"

I asked with my right hand on my waist and my right eyebrow raised.

Erza: " I know you well."

She said with a half smile.

Lucy: " So is your friend a celestial spirit wizard?"

Erza: " He wasn't one when we knew each other but I'm not sure anymore. I believe he has a partner."

Lucy: " Oh. Where are we going now?"

Erza: " To an abandoned old village."

Lucy: " Okay."

I nodded as we started to walk again.

Lucy: " Wait, Erza."