Chapter four

Lucy's P.O.V.

I ate some cookies with Natsu and noticed him glancing at me from time to time. He's been acting strange lately, I wonder what's up. I thought as I got up and walked over to Mira, who is reading a S class job offer.

Lucy:   " Um, Mira?"

I said as I tapped her shoulder. I've been thinking about what happened  yesterday a lot. I was happy when he gave me the rose and brought food but.... He said Mira put him up to it. He didn't do it because he had feelings for me. What am I saying!? It's Natsu! Of course he doesn't like me. Why would I even care if he did.

Mira:   " Huh? Lucy!"

She said happily with a wide smile which snap me out of my own thoughts.

Lucy:  "Hey."

I giggle at her. She scooches over a bit and pats the space next to her, gesturing me to sit. I do so and we begin talking.

Mira:  "Soooo how's you and Natsu doing?"

She asks smiling even more then earlier.

Lucy:   " Good, good. But umm Mira.."

Mira:  " Yes?"

She tilts her head slightly, noticing that I kinda dodge her question a little.

Lucy:  " About last night, Nat-..."

She cuts me off and let's out her inner fangirl as she squeals and shakes me.

Mira:  " I know! I herd! He said last night that he was gonna do something romantic!"

I grow even more confused once she saids that. Natsu lied? Mira had nothing to do with this? I thought while she continued fangirling.

Lucy:   "Oh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira's P.O.V.

Mira:  " Yes?"

I tilt my head slightly confused when I then remembered what I did last night. Uh oh! Lucy is on to me! I thought as I quickly lied to make Nalu work.

Lucy:  " About last night, Nat-..."

I cut her off and act as if I'm fangirling while squalling and shaking her. Man I could be a could actress. I thought to myself, smiling.

Mira:  " I know! I heard! He said last night that he was gonna do something romantic!"

Lucy:   "Oh."

I have to keep on the act.

Mira:  " What did he do??? What did he say??? I knew he liked you!!"

I continue smiling as I see Lucy's cheek going red. My plan is working on this end.

I wonder what's going on with Natsu. I wonder if Lucy and him got my letter. I look around and he's nowhere to be found in the guild.

Lucy:  " Mira stopppp itttt. You're embarrassing me!!!"

Mira:  "Okay, okay."

I giggle and lower my voice. I need to find out if she knows.

Mira:  "Did you get anything strange last night?"