Chapter twelve

Lucy's P.O.V.

I've been talking to Milliana for awhile. She seems to be the most cheerful person here at the moment. Erza and Kagura both have serious expressions and haven't really talked much.

It's starting to get dark. Erza stops walking and turns at us, Kagura also doing the same to see what Erza is going to say.

Erza:  " It's getting late, we should head back with the others."

I nod in response to what she just said and Kagura speaks up.

Kagura:  " We'll continue moving."

Milliana:  " Buuuutttttttttt Kaguraaaa lets stay with Erzy and Lucy."

Kagura:  "..."

Lucy:  " It'll be fun, sabertooth is with us."

Erza:  " Rogue will be there."

Erza said with a smirk in Kagura's direction making her blush lightly. Now that I think about I think I heard something about them two having a 'thing'. I thought as I giggle to myself.

Milliana:  " Rogue!?!? If Rogue is there so is Frosch!!!!!"

Milliana shouted in a very excited and cheerful tone as she hugged herself, moving from side to side, imaging the cute little exceed.

Milliana:  " We have to go!! Come one Kagura!!!!!"

The brown haired wizard said as she grabs Kagura's hands and uses the puppy eyes effect on her, hoping she'll say yes.

Kagura:  " Fine."

She said in defeat.

Kagura:  " But it's not because Rogue will be there, it's only because Milliana wants to see Frosch."

Kagura said in a 'as a matter of fact' way at us which makes me smile.

Erza:  " Sure it is."

Erza said in a sarcastic tone and pinches Kagura's cheek in a big sister way. Kagura then looks away embarrassed. Erza laughed at her reaction then spoke up.

Erza:  " Let's go."

Lucy:  " Okay."

Milliana:  " Okie dokie!"

Kagura:  " ..."

Kagura stays silent as she nods her head. We then began walking, following Erza.

- 30 minutes later -

We finally arrived to the camp site and everyone is sitting down.

Lucy:  " If you knew there was a short cut why did you take it earlier?"

I complained to Erza as I looked at my hurting, aching feet.

Erza:  " We had to cover as much ground as we could."

I look over at everyone and see Rogue talking to Gray and Sting. Their exceeds not far from them. Wendy talking to Carla. Juvia trying to cook some fish with Yukino. But I don't see Natsu nor happy.

I shrug still paying more attention to my aching feet and sit down under a tree, resting my back on it. I watch Milliana run over to Frosch and cuddle him. I giggle at the sight of that then notice Kagura walking towards them.