Chapter seven

Lucy's P.O.V.

I sit down alone, infront of Erza and Wendy, taking with them. Happy sits with Carla. Natsu sits alone making me slightly sad, we usually sit together.

Gray sits down in an empty seat and begins to relax when Juvia then hops next to him and hugs his arm. I giggle at the sight of them two.

Juvia: " Gray-sama smells really nice."

Gray: " Why are you sniffing me??"

The train then starts moving and I hear some weird noises. I look over yo where Natsu was sitting and saw the poor dragon slayer suffering of motion sickness. I wanted to go help him but I was scared. What if he rejects my help? What if he tells me he doesn't need my help? Were the questions going through my head.

After a couple of minutes debating with myself on wether I should help or not I finally get up and walk towards his seat. I put my hand over his shoulder and pull him slightly. He moves a not surprised but let's me Rest his head on my lap. I then begin stroking his back, attempting to make him feel better.

Natsu: " Luce...?"

He saids in a weak tone and I smile, trying to assure him he'll be okay.

Lucy: " Shhh, don't worry I'll wake you up when we get there."

I notice him smile slightly, causing my smile to grow even more. Once he falls asleep I trace my fingers from his back up towards his head, combing his blossom pink hair.

Natsu why are you so confusing? Why have you been acting weird so lately? I thought as I looked at his smooth, light tan hair and his warm lips. I then remembered what happened yesterday.

~ flashback ~

Lucy:  " You're not more special then him. You can't just come in here and get whatever you want either."

Natsu steps closer to me, our faces inches apart as he looked at my lips for some reason.

Natsu:   " What if it's you I want?"

He saids in a seductively voice causing my cheeks burn. Did he actually just say that? Does he really like me? I thought to myself as I looked away, embarrassed, trying to hide my blush. Natsu then takes a step back and shake his head.

~ end of flashback ~

I feel my cheeks burn at just the memory of what happened yesterday. I really like Natsu. I want to be with him. But he doesn't feel the same way. I then felt my blush slowly disappear and a small frown appear.

He left...he didn't want to kiss me...or anything...he didn't want to do something he'd regret....that's why he didn't make a move on me...because he doesn't like me... I thought as my eyes began to be covered with a glossy layer. I hold back the tears. Suddenly I feel someone's hand push my shoulder slightly.

Erza: " Lucy."

Lucy: " Huh?"

I looked up once I snap out of my thoughts of Natsu.

Erza: " Lucy?"

Lucy: " Yeah? Sorry."

Erza: " It's okay, we're here."