Chapter two

Natsu: "Luce? Ya home?"

I sniff the air and can't pick up her scent in her home. Where is she? I thought while taking out the food and separating them on some plates. Suddenly her door opens and she walks in.

Natsu: "Oi! Luce!"

Lucy: "I'm Lucy! Not Luce! And what did I tell you about entering without my permission!!"

Lucy closes the door behind her while yelling and glaring at me.

Natsu: "But I brought food!"

Lucy: "Huh?"

Lucy stops glaring and looks surprised as she walks upto to me and sees the table all set up with food.

Lucy: "Thank you Natsu that's very sweet of you."

Natsu: "No biggie!"

I smile at her and was about to sit down when I saw the rose. I then pick it up and give it to her. She blushes lightly and stutters a bit when she talks.

Lucy: "T-Thank you."

Natsu: "Are you okay?"

Lucy: "What do you mean?"

Natsu: "Your face looks red and you can't talk right."

Her eyes widen as she hears me say that and she ferociously shakes her head then looks back at me with her normal facial expressions.

Lucy: "Of course I'm fine!"

Natsu: "Really?"

Lucy: "Yeah, I just thought it was kind of sweet that you brought me a rose."

Natsu: "Well Mira told me to give you the rose, so I guess you should think she's sweet."

Lucy: "Mira told you?"

Natsu: "Aye."

She looked at me confused then sits down in her seat. I sit down on mine aswell and begin eating. I wonder if this is sad food. I thought as I chewed my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's P.O.V.

I eat my food while being lost in my thoughts. Why did Mira tell him to give me a rose? Why was I blushing earlier? What's happening? Are the types of questions I was thinking about.

Natsu: "Finished first!"

I suddenly looked up a bit frightened because Natsu fisted the table slightly, once he finished eating.

Lucy: "You always finish first."

Natsu: "Aye! But it's because you chew too slow!"

Lucy: "Nope! It's because you eat like there's no tomorrow!"

Natsu: "It's just so delicious!"

Lucy: "Everything is delicious to you!"

We shout at eachother playfully. I look at his warm smile and smile back returning his smile.

Natsu: "Like you."

He whispers high enough for me to hear , causing my cheeks to burn and I look away. He then chuckles lightly.