Chapter seventeen

-2 days later-

Lucy: "N-Natsu...what are you doing?"

I asked while blushing madly. At the moment I was pinned on a wall by Natsu. His eyes gazing at mine made my heart pound like crazy.

Natsu: "I'm sorry...I can't hold back anymore.."

With that apology he leans down slowly closing the small gap between us. His warm soft lips press their way against mine. My eyes widened, shocked of what just happened but after a couple of seconds they close as I melt into his kiss. Slowly pulling away his eyes meet mine again, this time I was certain of what he wanted. It was the same thing I've been wanting for awhile now.

Natsu: "I'm in love with you Lucy Heartfilia."

Lucy:  "And I'm in love with you-.."

--------------------------------------------

Suddenly I fall to the ground. Slowly opening my eyes and yawning I realize where I was. Now sitting on the floor, next to my bed, in the hotel room.  I blush a deep shade of red, feeling embarrassed. It was all a dream...I thought while slapping both of my cheeks to get out those crazy thoughts and dreams from my head.

Natsu: "What was that Luce?"

Lucy: "Natsu!?"

I shot up looking at him with my eyes wide open. Nervous that he could have heard something he didn't need to hear.

Natsu: "The one and only, so what were you saying?"

Lucy: "Nothing! How much did you hear!?"

Natsu: "Nothing? You just asked how much I heard.."

Lucy: "Just answer the question!"

I raise my voice, getting desperate to know if he heard something or not.

Natsu: "Alright, alright! I didn't hear anything."

Lucy: "Thank Mavis..."

I say under my breathe while looking down and sighing in relief. If he heard any of it I would've died.

Natsu: "Except for you begging and calling my name."

Lucy: "W-What!?"

I say shocked, flustered, embarrassed! You name it! I was now sure that I was looking like a tomato. Begging!? Calling his name!? Oh Lucy what have you gotten yourself into!? I screamed in my thoughts. Panicking internally of the whole situation.

Natsu: "Man, Lucy if you want me that bad you can just ask for it. No begging needed."

Lucy: "Shut it! You're lying! I didn't say that!"

I yell in a defensive tone. There was no way I was going to give in. I was going to argue my way out of this one way or another! I'll just say he heard wrong or something.

Natsu: "I know, I'm just messing with ya Lucy. No need to get so worked up."

Lucy: "............"