Chapter sixteen

Natsu: "Fire dragon iron fist!"

I shout as my flames grow wider and wilder then before around my fist. Jolting up I aim for his jaw with all my strength, not planning on holding back. Just as I wanted I punch him exactly where I targeted and allow my flames to burn his face. Landing on my feet I smirk while looking upwards. To my surprise he also had a smirk on his lips.

Natsu: "What's wrong with this guy?"

I asked myself while glaring at him. He then begins to laugh in a wicked tone. I have a bad feeling about him... I thought as I waited to see what his next move was. He then spoke up.

Xavier: "A dragon slayer, I see? This day has just turned more interesting."

His voice says with evil signaling through out the area. I cloak of pitch black gas like substance covers our us and our surroundings. Standing my ground I try to focus where he's at but his figure is now slowly fading. Suddenly as the fog got closer to me I felt it sting my skin.

Natsu:  "Ow! What the heck is this?!"

I yelled as I flinched a bit. Giving my nose the task to sniff out if it's anything familiar I then know its poison. Right when I was about to jump back and avoid any farther contact with it, the poisoness mist attacks my eyes. I take a few steps back as I place my hands over them, groaning in pain.

Natsu: "Erza! Get out of here with the others!"

I yell out to Erza could here me. I couldn't allow them to get hurt. I won't let my comrades suffer because of him.

Erza: "Are you giving me orders!?"

I manage to hear her say but don't care if she didn't like being ordered around. I was going to protect them no matter what.

Natsu: "I said leave! Now!"

I yell in a serious tone as my hands began to sting because of the poison. I couldn't see but I was sure they were leaving as fast as they could. After a few seconds I clench my jaw, feeling the pain but wasn't going to let it get the best of me.

Natsu: "Fire Dragon....ROAR!"

I yell as a cannon of flames shoot out of my mouth, aiming forward. I stand my ground firmly as I hoped the flames would destroy the fog of poison. Still not able to see I wipe my mouth once I finished and take a deep breath. My body was too affected by the poison, I felt weak. Falling on my knees I hear that man's voice.

Xavier: "You have made my fog of darkness evaporate, not bad. We will meet again."

I hear him say as my body collapses on the ground. I then hear another familiar voice which makes my me calm down.

Happy: "Natsu!"

Natsu: "Oi..Happy..."

Happy: "N-Natsu can you hear me? How do you feel???"

I hear him say as I feel drops of water land on my skin. For a second I almost thought it was rain but then heard him sniffle. Now knowing he was crying I decided to lighten up the mood a bit so he'd know I was alright.

Natsu: "Hungry.."

Happy:  "Don't scare me like that! Let's go to Wendy!"

I feel him grab onto my jacket and lift me up. With those last words I then fell unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's P.O.V.

Lucy: "Milliana!"

I yell as I see a bleeding Milliana bringing carried by Erza and Kagura. Running towards them I help them set her down softly under a tree and Wendy begins to use to healing magic on her wounded area.