Chapter nine

Natsu's P.O.V.

I lean in closely,wanting to continue until our lips touch. Suddenly a blast of white magic hits a tree near us, causing it to fall. I pull Lucy down to the ground,protecting her from what ever that was.

Natsu: " Watch out!"

I yell as I pin her down as another blast hits near us. I sniff slightly and smell a familiar scent. Sting... I thought, getting up and glaring at where the scent lead me. I followed it and quickly noticed him.

I continue walking and he sees me but roars in my direction. I jump, dodging his attack and land on my feet as I glare at him.

Sting: " Oh hey Natsu-San! I didn't see ya! Sorry!"

He saids with a big, fake, cheeky smile. He saw me! He's such a liar! I thought.

Natsu: " Oi! You did that-..."

Suddenly I get cut off by a voice coming from behind me.

Rogue: " Hey Natsu."

Natsu: " Rogue?"

I say confused as I looked back. I didn't pick up his scent. Where was he? Frosch then pops up from behind him and I smile at the little fella.

Rogue: " What are you doing here?"

Natsu: " Funny thing you ask. I was about to ask you guys the same thing."

Lucy walks out of the woods, complaining as she's pulling out some leaves that got tangled in her hair.

Lucy: " Natsu! I'm going to kill you! How could you leave me out there like that!? On my own!"

Suddenly she looks up as she doesn't hear me reply and sees Rogue. She then moves slightly as she sees Sting...ugh..

Rogue: " Hey Lucy."

Sting: " Sup Lucy."

Lucy: " Hey guys! What are you doing out here in the woods?"

She saids as she smiles an angelic smile and tilts her head slightly to the right.

Rogue: " Sting here insisted on training."

Sting: " Haha, yeah you guys gave me the idea. Plus Lucy I saw you and I knew I had to step up my game.*

He laughed slightly as he flirted with her, making my blood boil inside of me. He probably followed us to be close to Lucy....

Lucy: " Well I am better now."

She saids with a confident tone and expression on her face while looking up, acting so high and mighty.

Natsu: " Aye, on cheating."

I mumbles loud enough.

Rogue: " Cheating?"

Rogue questioned while tilting his head.

Natsu: " Aye."

I stated firmly.

Lucy: " Hey! I didn't cheat!"

Lucy yelled as she stomped her let foot on the ground and glared, playfully at me.

Sting: " What'd she do?"

Sting ask but I ignored him. He then starts walking towards us three. Suddenly Rogue questions the same thing Sting questioned as he saids...