Chapter three

Natsu's P.O.V

I woke up to the amazing smell of bacon and eggs. I sit up on the bed, yawning slightly then smiling as I hear Lucy hum a song while cooking. That smells so good! I thought and got up.

Lucy: "Breakfast is ready!"

I walk over to the kitchen and see her set down two plates with bacon, eggs and some orange juice. I sit down with her and we both start eating.

Natsu: "Lucy can you make waffles tomorrow?"

I ask Lucy with my mouth full of food.

Lucy: "Sure, Wait."

I finish chewing my food and tilt my head as I look at her.

Natsu: "Nani?"

Lucy: "You're gonna come to my place in the morning?"

Natsu: "Nope."

Lucy: "Oh okay."

Natsu: "I'm just gonna stay over like last night."

Lucy: "Again??"

Natsu: "Aye!"

Lucy: "Why don't you just bring all your stuff! You practically live here already."

She said in a sarcastic tone and giving me hints to not stay here so much but I just use this to my advantage.

Natsu: "Aye Sir! I'll bring my things later!"

Lucy: "Wait!!! What!?!"

I quickly eat up all my food and get up running towards the window while saying a few words.

Natsu: "You told me to!!"

Lucy: "No! Wait! Natsu!"

I hear her and laugh as I jump out of the window, landing on my feet and running towards the guild. I slow down my pace and see Gray in front of a flower shop.

Natsu: "What is he doing?"

I walk upto him and chuckle as I see him looking at some blue roses. I think he hears me since he looks back and notices me.

Gray: "What are you doing here!?!"

Natsu: "I was going to the guild."

Gray: "Well this isn't the guild!"

Natsu: "What are you doing here? Are you buying something for Juvia?"

I ask curiously but just get glared by gray.

Gray: "W-What!?!? No! Shut it fire faggot!"

Natsu: "You shut it ice princess! We all know you two have a little "Love thing" going on!"

Gray: "Oh yea!?!? What about you and Lucy!? Huh!? We all know that you guys have a "Love thing" too!"

What is he talking about? I thought as I was confused.

Natsu: "Nani? Lucy and me? Pffft no. We're just friends."