Chapter ten

Lucy's P.O.V.

I wake up early in the morning and go to the bathroom. There I took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair, then got dressed. I put on a white shirt with a black bow on it and a black skirt with a cute blue belt. Once in finished dressing I do my regular hair style and walk out.

Lucy:  "Hm.."

I order some room service while Natsu is sleeping so when he wakes up he has food to motivate him. I mean it's the least I could do after he took me out to eat yesterday.

He was so sweet. I thought to myself as I looked at the sleepy dragon slayer cuddling his blue cat. Suddenly someone's begins to knock on the door, making me snap out of it and Natsu wake up.

Lucy:  " Huh? Coming!"

Natsu:  " Luce who's that?"

Lucy:  " Room service."

I said with a smile as I opened the door. The man gives me the cart, full of food and I thank him while closing the door. I then push the cart carefully towards Natsu who seemed to be very excited with Happy.

Happy:  "  Whoooa look at that huge fish!"

Natsu:  " For us?!?"

He said with a little drool on the left side of his lip. I giggled at him while nodding in response.

Natsu:  " Arigato!"

Happy:  " Aye!"

They say at the same time. Natsu was about to dig in when he then looks up at me.

Natsu:  " Luce?"

Lucy:   " Yeah?"

I smile at him as I tilt my slightly head.

Natsu:  "What are you doing?"

He asked which kind of confused me.

Lucy:  " Uhh standing I think."

Natsu:  " No, I mean why aren't you eating with us?"

He then also tilts his head as he questions me.

Lucy:  " Oh, no, no it's fine. I'm not really hungry."

I reply, not wanting to disturb them but suddenly my stomach growls. I hope he didn't hear that. I thought to myself.

Natsu:  " Lies, come on."

Dang It he heard. Stupid dragon sister hearing... I thought but quickly came up with an excuse.

Lucy:  " I'm on a diet."

Natsu:   " Diet?"

He looked at me with a very confused expression on his face.

Lucy:  " Yeah, I mean you and Happy complain about how heavy I am all the time."

Natsu: " Awwe come on Luce you don't need a diet, you aren't fat. You're body is nice.

Lucy:  "..."

I stay quiet as I blush lightly at what I just heard come from him. M-My body...is nice..? I thought quietly that myself. He then patted the space next to him on his bed and I nod shyly.