Mythical:The Beginning

We all lived in SilverWood, Oregon our whole lives. It's an innocent city with mostly woods and suburbs. We never knew how important the town would become to us and how it would connect us in ways we still don't understand to this day.

SilverWood holds its own secrets, good and bad. We thought the town was like any other.
Then again, everyone knows that everything is not as it seems .

Trust me, We had to learn the hard way.

Caleb's POV:

I groaned trying to push Trevor off of me as I squinted at the bright sunlight that was shining into my bedroom. I pushed my brown hair out of eyes and sat up pushing the navy blue covers off of me.

I hate mornings and school, especially the first day of school. I have never once had a great first day of school where nothing went horribly wrong. Starting 11th grade made things no different.

"Wake up!" Trevor my best friend urged jumping on me again. I growled at him pushing him off my bed.

"This is why my mom doesn't like you" I huffed getting out of bed. He grinned brightly at me.

 "What are you talking about ? She adores me !"

 I rolled my eyes at him and pulled on a pair of basketball shorts by my bed.

"Thank you Mrs.Emerson I'll get you that recipe right away " Claire my other best friend said walking into my room. Trevor smirked at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

 "OMG! Blondie oh how I missed you " Trevor said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes grabbing some clothes out of my dresser. Trevor and Claire are my best friends but they're always fighting with each other. You'd think after years of friendship they would stop all this fighting.

Claire pursed her pink lips together, crossing her legs and pulling down her pink dress as she glared.

"Isn't that sad? I didn't miss you. " She hissed pursing her lips .

As usual Trevor smiled giving his dirty blonde hair a imaginary  flip, his blue eyes shining with mischief. He climbed out of my window sitting on the sill as he winked at her .

"Honey, everyone misses me." He said and he jumped out of the window, landing onto my front lawn with a graceful roll.

I chuckled to myself shaking my head, that's Trevor for you I thought to myself.

Claire looked at me, her face softened with a hidden emotion, her blue eyes widening as she opened her mouth to say something to me. But her phone went off before she could. She looked at it and sighed.

"I have to go Cal, I'll meet up with you later." She muttered and left my room leaving me alone so I can finally get ready in peace.

Trevor POV :

"Bye Caleb" I yelled and he poked his head out the window.

"Meet you at school!" He yelled back pulling on a white shirt and I waved goodbye getting into my car.

I pulled on my seat belt and looked over to Claire getting into her car but she didn't have her usual bitchy look on her face. Instead it was stress and worry.

I shrugged, probably worried about her lipstick getting smudged I joked in my head chuckling at my own joke. I pulled out of the driveway and turned my radio on and my jam Stolen Dance by Milky Chance came on. From there on out, it was me jamming out forgetting all about Claire.

"Shit!" I suddenly yelled and I realized that I left my football stuff at home and I need to have it at school for tomorrow.

"Ugh !!! I guess I have to turn around, so much work" I muttered and turned around.