The Shed

Eric POV:

I jumped awake, sweat covered my body as I sat up. I kept losing control and my other side was acting out. I looked around not recognizing where I was.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the wall. My dad was going to punish me now, he has one major rule that I had to follow. That was coming home no matter what time it was as long as I was home before daylight.

I inhaled and instantly felt memories wash over me. I was in Trevor's house.

I opened the door running a hand through my hair, maybe if I got home and explained, his punishment wouldn't be so bad.

I felt my pocket for my car keys before I remembered that I had crashed my car.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I growled to myself trying to figure out a new plan.

"Eric !" Trevor exclaimed from the kitchen.
I looked at the time, it was 2:00 in the morning.

He ushered me into the kitchen and sat me down. He took out a carton of ice cream and began slowly eating.

"So....." He trailed with a curious expression. I narrowed my eyes at him, why was he looking at me like that? I thought to myself.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a split personality?" He asked eating a bite of ice cream. I tensed instantly at the mention of my other side. I had lost control again and he took the reins.

"Trevor mind your own business"I snapped at him defensively.

"But really Eric, I wouldn't have judged you. Do you know his name?" He asked. I gave him a hard look.

"Trevor stop now " I warned before he pushed too far.
He sighed and nodded taking another bite.

"Well, Eric I'll make a deal with you. If you go back upstairs and go back to sleep, I'll stop asking you questions." He offered and watched me.

I sighed, I might as well stay the rest of the morning and get some sleep. It's the only peaceful sleep I've gotten in awhile. I nodded and got up trudging back upstairs to the bedroom and laid down and closed my eyes drifting off into a deep sleep .

"Soon Eric, you won't ever have to be afraid of him or anyone. One day we'll be the boss." My other side told me lulling me into a deep sleep.

Caleb POV:

After seeing Eric I started to feel ill. I was feverish and tossing and turning all night.
I ripped the covers off of my body and pressed my face into my pillow screaming in agony.

Suddenly I was overtaken with the urge to go outside. I jumped up and out of my window landing on the ground gracefully and I took of running. I made a beeline to the woods and I skidded to a stop collapsing onto the ground.

My body twisted and contorted while pain pulsed through my body.

Then a quick burst of energy filled my body and I leaped forward. I looked down and instead of my hands, there were large dark brown paws. I lost myself and started to run through the woods.

I felt my legs pound against the ground as I leaped over a fallen tree. My eyes set on a young deer grazing on plants. I howled loudly and chased after him, I ran into the air and pounced on him digging my teeth into the bucks soft flesh.

I took him down and dug my teeth into his neck and ripped the warm flesh away.

The buck stopped moving and I dug in feasting on his flesh ravenously.

Suddenly I stopped and the paws became my hands again.

I was human again.

I pushed away from the buck and stumbled away. I started to run away from the body.
I tripped over the log and ran out into the street. A car stopped in front of me and someone got out.