The Memory

Trevor POV:

"Running through the parking lot he chased me and wouldn't stop. Tag you're it, Tag Tag you're it." I sang as I walked through the woods. 

I always enjoyed walking through the woods, to clear my head and relax. A strong breeze came out of nowhere and knocked me down. A whirlwind of leaves covered a figure.

"Trevor Argyris, I am Titus Alvar and I have been sent to train you in the art of plant manipulation." He said confidently.

" Sent here... By who?" I asked confused.

" By Lady Serenity of course." He said rolling his eyes at me.

I gave him an "OH" face.  I took a second to study his body. He was tall and lanky, he had pale white skin, dark brown eyes and light brown hair.

I think he noticed I was staring because he gave me a questioning look.

"Okay so let's get this training started." I said as I hoped off the ground. Titus sat down and crossed his arms. I looked at him with my head tilted.

"Before we can fully begin you have to show me what you can already do so I can see what I have to work with."

" Okay....uh okay."

 I stepped back, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I cleared my mind and focused on the wind, listened to it. I inhaled as much air as possible and blew out.

 I could hear Titus scream, going farther away and some trees breaking. I quickly opened my eyes and noticed that there was a huge opening now and Titus was missing.

"Titus! Titus where are you!?" I yelled.

" Very impressive." I jumped from the sudden voice behind me.

" I see Lady Serenity has taught you about the wind. Very good!"He said brushing some leaves off of him.

"Now lets see how you do with plants." He said with a smile as I grinned at him excitedly. He extended his hand out and gave me a seed.

"This seed is your first lesson, take it home and make it grow. If you do this correctly it should grow into something very useful."

" What's do you mean useful?" I asked staring at it in confusion.

He smiled at me. I instantly knew he wasn't going to tell me. It was up to me to figure it out.

" Sorry can't tell you."He said playfully.

I looked at the seed and smiled. When I looked up Titus was gone and It was dark. I looked back down at the seed.

"I can't wait to see what you are." I said and ran home.

Caleb P.O.V:

I slowly woke up, I was laying on the ground my legs were broken and I couldn't move. I couldn't remember much, all I knew is that my anger has gotten the best of me.

"Hello?" I said looking at the shadow in front of me.

"How are you Caleb?" He said and I recognized the  dark voice immediately.

"Eric!" I exclaimed.

 He let out a chilling laugh and he grabbed my by my neck and picked me up. He smiled showing me sharp canines his predatory eyes staring into mine.

"Listen kid I'm not Eric and all of you better learn that quickly." He said and tossed me roughly on the ground.

I gasped for air and watched as he stared down at me. What the hell is Eric? Is he like me? His eyes were red and glowing, I could tell that whoever that was it wasn't Eric though. Eric was long gone right now.

He sighed and rolled his head cracking his neck. His eyes looked back down at me sending chills down my spine in fear as he leaned over closer to me.

"Listen, I have somethings to do, but before I go I'll leave you with a warning. Something bad is going to happen soon and you'll need to be ready" He said his eyes clouding over.

He walked off and I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore, darkness overtook me but not before my last thought.

What do I need to be ready for?

Eric P.O.V:

I managed to warn him even though I had lost control. All I am is a pawn in my father's game and no matter what he's going to get what he wants.

He's been planning this long before I discovered what I was. He's had us under his control my whole life, but it's to late for me. My other side was in control now and there was nothing I can do to stop Father.

The Other Side P.O.V:

I walked out of the woods and I saw a guy punching a woman. A child was clutched to her leg screaming, crying. Memories flashed in our mind, Mother I'll help you.

I ran forward and pushed her away and punched the man repeatedly. He will never hurt Mother again, he will never hurt us again either. The woman bolted running to her car with her child, leaving me to handle the horrid man.

I promised Eric.

Horrible, painful memories ran through our mind. I gripped his head and looked into his eyes.
I heard his screams and his body trying to resist. I won't let him get away with hurting our mother. His screams became silent and I dropped his now lifeless body and collapsed.

His body couldn't take the pain anymore, not any physical pain.

Our memories are to much for both of us to bare. Now I remember what really happened to mother.

We remember what Father did to our Mother.