The Car Accident

A/N: We're changing our upload day to Sunday instead. We feel like it'll give us more time you give you better chapters. Enjoy :)

Caleb POV:
I groaned and slowly woke up and screamed. I was in the woods again, stark naked with no memory of how I got here. Blood covered my body and mouth and brown fur was stuck in my hair. My heart began to constrict as I looked around my surroundings.

I checked my body for wounds but I didn't find any, a sick feeling filled my stomach and I vomited in horror at the sight of raw meat and more fur. I got up and looked around and nearby was the dead carcass of a ripped open deer.

I coughed, dry heaving about to throw up more. I had to lean against a tree for support as my body trembled. I closed my eyes to block out the image in front of me.

I looked around again and found my phone near where I woke up, I shakily turned it on and called the only person I could trust.

"Hello?" Trevor rasped just waking up. I shuddered against the cold and I took a deep breath.

"Trevor I need your help"I whispered closing my eyes looking away from the deer.

"Caleb? What's going on? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

I choked up, shaking my head.

"Please hurry"I whispered and hung up.

I sat down holding my head in my hands in sorrow. 

Trevor POV:

I hopped inside my car and tracked Caleb's location on my phone using the find your friends app. I tracked him to the SilverWood reservation and I parked quickly running into the forest.

"Cal!" I yelled as I saw his figure hiding behind a tree.

He hid behind the tree shaken and upset. I tossed him a pair of pants and waited as he sullenly pulled them on.

I swallowed feeling a bit sick as he emerged from behind the tree.

"Woah Cal what happened?"I asked my eyes trailed from his bloody chest to the dead deer nearby. He choked up sobbing into his hands.

I rushed over to him hugging him closely.

"Shh... Calm down it's ok" I said as he hugged me tightly.

"I don't know what's happening to me." He whispered crying even harder.

I squeezed him clutching him to me, I knew what he was feeling. I pulled away, wrapping an arm around his shoulder and guided him to my car. We both got in and I drove him back to my house.

I gave him a comforting smile.

"We'll figure it out Cal, but for now you're going to take a shower while I cook us some breakfast." I said softly watching him go upstairs.

I hurried into my kitchen deciding to make his favorite breakfast food, cheese, chicken and tomato omelettes.

I shuffled over to the fridge and grabbed eggs, cheese and chicken but no tomatoes.

"Ugh" I muttered going outside to check the garden.

I walked through the neat rows of dying plants until I reached the row of dead tomatoes. I touched a orange-brown tomato wondering if I could salvage it when suddenly it became a red juicy tomato again.

I gasped and touched the soil while I picked the tomato back up. Suddenly all the tomatoes began to grow and come back to life. Caleb called me and I yanked my hand away grabbing a couple tomatoes and rushing back inside.