Please Read our New Story

Hi guys, as you know we recently finished Mythical, and have posted another story called "What I Did in Magic School Is..."  We've been working on it for a while, so you should head over and give it a chance.

Description:

Demons plague our world, the plague is worse than ever. Families are torn apart by the devastation as soldiers and mages risk their lives every day in an attempt to stop it. Of course not only demons have power, there is good magic. In Amorea, there lies the only magic school in the world taught by the Draupnir's. The Draupnir Academy of magic only selected a small amount of young students to train in the art of magic while teaching them to fight demons. Of course, demons might not be your only enemy and a team of 8 students find out the hard way.

Excerpt:

I closed my eyes and dropped the match watching the flames spread. I stepped out of the house walking back to the main meeting point where my team was waiting, watching in horror and surprise as the village went up in flames. My partner looked at me with tears running down her face.

"What happened? Why is it on fire? People's precious belongings are still inside." She cried as I froze not facing them.

"Demons spread Liza, material things don't matter if we're saving numerous lives. They can move on from that, you can replace belongings not people." I said quietly and we all headed back to the truck in silence. I think many of them learned an important lesson about demons today, they don't stop to think about who they're killing, they do whatever they want and it's our job to stop them.

I leaned back in my seat closing my eyes as we headed back. But that doesn't mean it was ever easy.