The Calm Before The Storm

Eric POV: (A/N:Eric smoking on side)

I clutched my head running into the bathroom and locking it behind me. I stood there panting, my ears were ringing and my head felt like it was splitting open.

I fumbled around for my vape pen and cursed.

"Fuck !" I screamed as pain crippled me to my knees.

I tore open my backpack dumping everything out, searching frantically for something to smoke.

I finally found a cigarette and a lighter and I took a long drag, taking deep breaths as the pain dulled until it was non existent.

I leaned against the wall and I groaned, looking at the time on my phone. I was late for first period. Now I have one thing already that my father is going to be mad about. I gathered myself and walked towards my first class when I was stopped by Caleb's little bitch.

She grabbed my shoulder using her weight to stop me.

"What do you want ?" I spat, moving her hand off of my shoulder. I was not in the mood to deal with little Miss lovesick pom poms. She rolled her eyes at me.

"I need to talk to you "she said impatiently huffing.

I had to laugh, the girl had guts demanding stuff from me but I don't listen to orders. I grabbed her shoulders slamming her against the lockers giving her a sharp glare.

"Why don't you just leave me the fuck alone? Because I couldn't care less about what you want to talk to me about bitch" I growled stepping back away from her.

She fixed her hair. 

"What if I told you that you could get back at Caleb without any repercussions?" She asked crossing her arms across her chest.

What was she talking about ?

"Caleb burned me, he rejected me and with your help we could both get him back." She said holding out her hand.

I stared at her hand, after all these years of wanting to get revenge on Caleb I finally had the chance.

But was this how I wanted to do it ? Helping her get back at him?
After all these years of waiting for my chance to make him pay, it has finally come.

Like my father always says "your knife my back, my gun your head, show no mercy".

So I shook my head agreeing to help her, It's game on Caleb.

Caleb POV:

Eric and Claire strolled into class and went to their separate seats making everyone turn silent with Eric's very presence.

Mrs. Scarlet continued to read The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe after giving Eric a weary glance while he stared out the window paying no attention to her.

Claire tapped on my hand.

"Cal, I'm really sorry for how I reacted yesterday." She whispered.

She looked sincere so I smiled at her glancing at the teacher in the corner of my eye.

"It's okay Claire.. It's water under the bridge" I told her and we both turned back to Mrs. Scarlet.

Of course when I met up with Trevor during study hall, he was less then happy that I forgave her.

"WHAT ! YOU FORGAVE HER ! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID" He yelled as the teacher glared at him. I winced backing away from him.

"She sounded really sincere, It's not a big deal" I said and Trevor frowned.